New accounts

This is a discussion on New accounts within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; when i tried it said: Cant make new account now Please try again later... tried like twice a day h34r:...
Page: 1

agyilk0s

when i tried it said: Cant make new account now Please try again later... tried like twice a day h34r:

Banned

I don't think they are accepting new accounts right now, not sure though.

ye u can make new account atm...

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

works fine for me, i just tried it to check it out

akaminari

i think it only works in fridays

I just made one but it took a lot longer...

agyilk0s

which internet browser you do? i mean who can make new account. I tried Mozilla and I Expolrer. Should i try it with Opera or smth?

mjollner

if it doesnt work with ie or firefox chances are it wont work with anything else, could just be luck of the draw

which internet browser you do? i mean who can make new account. I tried Mozilla and I Expolrer. Should i try it with Opera or smth?[/b]

What problem are you having exactly? If it is the email account connected to the game account, you can try gmail, that seems to handle the hotmail problem.

If it's the page where you put in the code for the confirmation, you may have to try several browsers and spam back and forth from refresh back space, confirm.

I had both of these problems and made a char the same day this was posted but if it's another problem I dunno...any way hope this helps.

Spanner

you can make accounts all days but you only can post when a moderator acept (active) your account ...
    Friday will normally be

agyilk0s

i type email and pass than accept the terms write the numbers or the letters. press register and said : We coludnt make a new account. You should try later or something.. I will try it On Friday