negative knightcash

This is a discussion on negative knightcash within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I just spend $15 on recharging my knight cash, and when i go to purchase something it says my future ...
Page: 1

K.S. King Senior Member Avariofvalequenta's Avatar

I just spend $15 on recharging my knight cash, and when i go to purchase something it says my future balance will be -147. I know people have been banned from the game for credit card issues and I don't want to go into the negatives. It says I have 1200 g1 credits but it's still saying my future balance will be -147 when I try to buy something. Sorry if this has been posted, I looked around for a similar topic but didn't find anything. =)

IwaJol

You have 1200 G1 credits, but how much Knight Cash do you have? If not enough for your purchase... click the Recharge Knight Cash button and pick Use G1 Credits. By doing that you will exchange your G1 credits into KC. The ratio is 1:1 so if you have 1200 G1, it will get exchanged for 1200 KC. That&#39;s the way I did it before and it worked, but now my PUS is messed up as well from what I can see :P... I have 800 KC and around 200 G1, and when I want to buy valk for example, it goes into the negative because it seems to count the G1 credits instead of my KC, idk <_<

K.S. King Senior Member Avariofvalequenta's Avatar

knight cash is 27, but my balance is 1,200. So if i transfer to g1, it will be bugged after that?

I just spend $15 on recharging my knight cash, and when i go to purchase something it says my future balance will be -147. I know people have been banned from the game for credit card issues and I don&#39;t want to go into the negatives. It says I have 1200 g1 credits but it&#39;s still saying my future balance will be -147 when I try to buy something. Sorry if this has been posted, I looked around for a similar topic but didn&#39;t find anything. =)[/b]
    buy all you need, dont worry about negative, i had same problem with showing.

Ya anything with a negative would make me nervous too...but look at it this way, all those guys with -np who were np medal abusing are still there, no bans, so maybe ur fine too...