Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

NELSONBELSON IS HACKED

This is a discussion on NELSONBELSON IS HACKED within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Read that topic that was posted Vacant, I said the same thing then as I say now h34r:[/b] I know. ...
Page: 2

Read that topic that was posted Vacant, I said the same thing then as I say now h34r:[/b]
    I know. :P Wasen't directing that at anyone in particuler, mainly the people who clanned that fag.

davybobavy

nelsonbelson is tight

and for the fukers who hate they juss jealous cuz he didnt baba shop like you stupid fukers

What were you expecting? Everyone to cry and give him free stuff and feel sorry? Pfft.

By the way - You really shouldn't talk about stuff you don't know anything about. I.E. babshopping Off to class.

nelsonbelson is tight

and for the fukers who hate they juss jealous cuz he didnt baba shop like you stupid fukers[/b]
    I'm so sorry, your completely right, I am jelous of a scammer that HAS to be it.

davybobavy

can u prove that hes scammer

no so shut the fuk up

no so shut the fuk up[/b]
    Did I hit a nerve kid? Read the thread I posted.. or are you going to say I framed him cause I'm "jealous"?

Fuking hell nelsonbelson was an awsome guy i kno how he feels >_<

davybobavy

yea jinx know how it feels

getting scammed is one thing but gettin hacked is another

yea jinx know how it feels
    getting scammed is one thing but gettin hacked is another[/b]
    yep and jynx also trusted a known scammer from these forums and he payed the price for it.

I don&#39;t see much difference, either way you lose items. Although I guess it hurts more if your scammed from a friend. :P

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

and for the fukers who hate they juss jealous cuz he didnt baba shop like you stupid fukers[/b]

Rofl :lol:

Serves that kid right. I dont belive in karma but i belive in dumb kids who fuk around will get what they deserve and just coz they are too stupid.

P.S he didnt babashop, well atleast i duno about that, but he umm ....shopped otherwise

Did i say hahaha already? Well, now i did.

dontmess

anyone can be decieving. you can be the nivest guy on earth or act like it...and might of scamed countless people in the past. (part of a hackers trick is to earn your trust, and how? by being really nice to you, talking to you etc.) i almost made a deal with him too, who knows waht would of happend....[/b]
    hhahaha fukin skippy... why would he make a deal wiht the noob ass items u have???! hahaha and i recall u begging him to help u do the cape quest . noob. shutup. oh and sanctis would like his belt of life +2 back cuz someone scammed him and was kicked outta pariah.

anywho, nelsonbelson was great, got all those items himself and dindt spend 1 fukin usd. hahaha and hes making a comeback for all u haters =p

So your going to ignore tha fact that he is a scammer and cover it up my saying he was a great guy cause he gained all his gear by farming. If thats whats considered great diez really has gone down the crapper. <_<

I hate it when people defend scammers, honestly I don&#39;t know nelson and I don&#39;t care to, but a scam is a scam and if your to closed minded to accept that then you have issues. The only time you hate scammes is when YOU get scammed.

Unbelieveable how this game has gotten. <_< People have no morals anymore.

davybobavy

lol sounds like you need to get a life

Infra

nelson has been camping bosses like 4 +/- hours a day, I been with him in clan, he seemed to be a nice guy, but i wouldnt doubt if he is scammer. h34r:

Cammers91

no so shut the fuk up[/b]
    I Can :P

Why do you have sympathy for somone who scams

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...hl=nelsonbelson

Date : Jan 9 2007

This Year He did this

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast