Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

NELSONBELSON IS HACKED

This is a discussion on NELSONBELSON IS HACKED within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol sounds like you need to get a life[/b] just because he doesnt respect theives means he doesnt have a ...
Page: 3

lol sounds like you need to get a life[/b]
    just because he doesnt respect theives means he doesnt have a life? <_< moron. nelson deserved to get hacked and i applaude whoever hacked him.

If he was a scammer he wouldn&#39;t gave the clan items for the clanbank. He was always calling clan when there was a boss.

I never had a pm of someone of another clan saying that nelson was a scammer. Never any complaint.

Only good things about him.

Nothing else i can say.

It&#39;s sad that someone gets scammed. If he realy was a scammer which i doubt then he deserves to get scammed.

But like i said i 100% doubt that.

dontmess

I Can :P

Why do you have sympathy for somone who scams

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...hl=nelsonbelson

Date : Jan 9 2007

This Year He did this[/b]
    PROOOOF... means screenshots. otherwise its ur word against mine. i can easily post a topic saying "NECRO WAS A SCAMMER. I GAVE HIM II+7 ..BLABLAHBB" goddamnn... nelsonbelson was one of the top players on diez ofc he gonan have haters... such as tripleOG over there.. syaing nelson deserved to get hacked. and may i ask how do u know nelson? have u ever talked to him??? what did he scam u too?? lil prick...... and +1 with soultaker <3

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

PROOOOF... means screenshots. otherwise its ur word against mine. i can easily post a topic saying "NECRO WAS A SCAMMER. I GAVE HIM II+7 ..BLABLAHBB" goddamnn... nelsonbelson was one of the top players on diez ofc he gonan have haters... such as tripleOG over there.. syaing nelson deserved to get hacked. and may i ask how do u know nelson? have u ever talked to him??? what did he scam u too?? lil prick...... and +1 with soultaker <3[/b]

Top player? Lol? He was a stupid kid who got access to his dada&#39;s cc. Besides i didnt talk with him much, few sentences to confirm smth, his responce was like: [insert random misspelled swear] u, i [insert random misspelled swear] ur [insert random misspelled swear] [insert random misspelled swear] u little [insert random misspelled swear][insert random misspelled swear][insert random misspelled swear].

Anyhow, i dont know much about his scamming, but it would obviously be wrong even if the proofs would stare at ur face. Cant expect little bois to accept defeat and back off. But i do know how he got most of his items. Would be nice to see Byg Cannon and his sidekick Buttyboi here to say smth. Wont happen i think since Byg Cannon isnt very bright and Buttyboi is banned.

PROOOOF... means screenshots. otherwise its ur word against mine. i can easily post a topic saying "NECRO WAS A SCAMMER. I GAVE HIM II+7 ..BLABLAHBB" goddamnn... nelsonbelson was one of the top players on diez ofc he gonan have haters... such as tripleOG over there.. syaing nelson deserved to get hacked. and may i ask how do u know nelson? have u ever talked to him??? what did he scam u too?? lil prick...... and +1 with soultaker <3[/b]
    Dude how much are you gunna kiss his ass, you need to wipe your face for a bit. Your acting like he is compaired to someone like 411 or some shit like that. He wasen&#39;t a top player. I have played diez long enough to know this.

If you had a bit of insight into that hard headed brain of yours you would see the date of that thread. That was before nelson even got relitively known... why would he make a bullshit thread about that? Keep going into denial I&#39;ll supply the blindfold.

Beast&amp;Harlot

Dude how much are you gunna kiss his ass, you need to wipe your face for a bit. Your acting like he is compaired to someone like 411 or some shit like that. He wasen&#39;t a top player. I have played diez long enough to know this.

If you had a bit of insight into that hard headed brain of yours you would see the date of that thread. That was before nelson even got relitively known... why would he make a bullshit thread about that? Keep going into denial I&#39;ll supply the blindfold.[/b]
    Nelson was good, but for sure not top. If you want to get into the "TOP PLAYERS", go and relook at all the true good warriors from the day, Schrotti,TempesT,TrippleOG4Lfe,Vele,Arrogant,ect.N elson was good, but really for the items he had wasnt that good...I will give the bought to him when we 1v1&#39;d, I lagged up cuz of my wireless keyboard, that gave him almost a 2k hp head start, and when he beat me, there wasnt any visable red on his HP bar.His jewlery is better then mine also...So really to tell you the truth, Nelson wasn&#39;t even close to a "Top Player".Nelson was a nice guy when i talked to him, but he had his times when he was a stuck up snood arogant ass hole also.But what ever, I wont take sides on this one, because I&#39;ve seen the good in him for so long, even after that other topic was made, but when he was a noob he tried to act like a big shit top gun, and to this day he still was&#39;nt close to being a big shit top gun.Sorry to say but if he scammed someone even only 10gb, he deserved it, but if he didn&#39;t then he doesn&#39;t deserve it.

P.S. I agree with Vacant, I&#39;ve played Deiz since day 1, and he for sure WASN&#39;T ANS WILL NEVER BE a "Top Player" on Diez

KalaBunga Senior Member

still i dont know if the proof is 100% waht is posted.

and no he aint a top player same goes for me. same goes for most old school guys almost outgeared the most players on the server the most not all.

but still some poepl posted here like there the top and i really doubt that :lol: .

2nd they only think is we can ask the a amdin of the car selling forums to do a ip check so we can see if its from the sam ip.

3rd balalblalal ehmm he also gave quit some items to the clan ban that are far worht more then II so i wonder why he would do that.

4th NelsonBelson is a nickname quite used alot cause if im right its from a little cartoon kid that made jokes

5th i consider my self not even to be good , i just enjoy the game thats the improetns part

anyways BB

Cammers91

still i dont know if the proof is 100% waht is posted.

and no he aint a top player same goes for me. same goes for most old school guys almost outgeared the most players on the server the most not all.

but still some poepl posted here like there the top and i really doubt that :lol: .

2nd they only think is we can ask the a amdin of the car selling forums to do a ip check so we can see if its from the sam ip.

3rd balalblalal ehmm he also gave quit some items to the clan ban that are far worht more then II so i wonder why he would do that.

4th NelsonBelson is a nickname quite used alot cause if im right its from a little cartoon kid that made jokes

5th i consider my self not even to be good , i just enjoy the game thats the improetns part

anyways BB[/b]
    i can agree with that

davybobavy

is my name like a cartoon

dontmess

Top player? Lol? He was a stupid kid who got access to his dada&#39;s cc. Besides i didnt talk with him much, few sentences to confirm smth, his responce was like: [insert random misspelled swear] u, i [insert random misspelled swear] ur [insert random misspelled swear] [insert random misspelled swear] u little [insert random misspelled swear][insert random misspelled swear][insert random misspelled swear].

Anyhow, i dont know much about his scamming, but it would obviously be wrong even if the proofs would stare at ur face. Cant expect little bois to accept defeat and back off. But i do know how he got most of his items. Would be nice to see Byg Cannon and his sidekick Buttyboi here to say smth. Wont happen i think since Byg Cannon isnt very bright and Buttyboi is banned.[/b]
    um pls read all other posts before u post one.... like i said... nelson never spent 1 usd, he never shared account or got help xping to lvl 75. he even profited from this game cuz he sold an hb+7 .. but never EVER bought items.

and i highly suspect that those top players u guys named off have babashopped or have had helped xping or shared accounts...maybe one or 2 of them did it all by themselve and havnt babshopped, those are the true top/respected players in my eyes. but dont get me wrong i love babashoppers ( only if they&#39;re in my clan/ pk party =p)

sexy Owa

um pls read all other posts before u post one.... like i said... nelson never spent 1 usd, he never shared account or got help xping to lvl 75. he even profited from this game cuz he sold an hb+7 .. but never EVER bought items.

and i highly suspect that those top players u guys named off have babashopped or have had helped xping or shared accounts...maybe one or 2 of them did it all by themselve and havnt babshopped, those are the true top/respected players in my eyes. but dont get me wrong i love babashoppers ( only if they&#39;re in my clan/ pk party =p)[/b]
    you said he was the best dcz warrior

dontmess

you said he was the best dcz warrior [/b]
    oh minus owa... hahaha come back to dcz and i&#39;ll make a brand new thread saying owa is the best dcz warr =p

sexy Owa

i miss you guys in dcz got college and a job to worry about now though dont have the time to come back or i would i dont know what kind of GM&#39;s you got going on diez atm probably the same old shitty good for nothing ones but if there are any that will help in any kind of way just have a handfull of people talk to him together, i had 8 close friends of mine talk to sullimo about my being hacked and he returned a few of the things i lost probably out of sympathy. worth a try anyhow and it would surely suck to lose another talented dcz warrior dont know much about him being a scammer though if you honestly think he had nothing to do with all that shit get a group of intelligent people to try and talk something out of a GM

dontmess

=O u got hacked? same here baba im gettin rdy to go to college.. wont have as much time to play this game . =[

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123