CAN I GET HELP FOR CHANGE E-MAIL?

This is a discussion on CAN I GET HELP FOR CHANGE E-MAIL? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; <_< need chenge my email acc,for trade or sell it. if anyone have a friend that have contacts for do ...
Page: 1

IHateYouBABA

Red face

<_<

need chenge my email acc,for trade or sell it.

if anyone have a friend that have contacts for do it, pls pm me.

Th3Gam3

i dont think ur able 2 change ur email at this time cuz they disabled it well&#39;s thts the msg i kept gettin when i sent in CS

pitz

yep, same answer here

if any1 finds a way to change email, let me know

yep, same answer here

if any1 finds a way to change email, let me know[/b]
    i&#39;m trying to help someone resolve the same issue. I find it very hard to believe that the only way in existance (to change email) is by a disabled feature on their website. Surely there is someone at K2 that can access and edit account information without utilizing the website :blink:

I&#39;ll keep you posted on the status of my situation....If progress is made, i&#39;ll let you know.

Banned

a gm can change it if u know the gm very well or when a gm is on and not 1000&#39;s of ppl r spamming his pm box

changed my new dcz email ^^

sexyrexy

your lucky.. sunshineboy wouldnt change mine or w/e that ares gm name is
    i asked him if he could change my email to my account because the email was hacked and i didnt feel safe playing it.. he said sry i cant do that.. wtf lying SOB