New Comp

This is a discussion on New Comp within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I have a new comp, its a 3800+ DUAL CORE, with 1gig of ram, a 250gb harddrive, a geforce 6100. ...
Page: 1

I have a new comp, its a 3800+ DUAL CORE, with 1gig of ram, a 250gb harddrive, a geforce 6100.

I have a 19 inch widescreen lcd monitor

When i play KO its really choppy and unplayable..i got new drivers and that didn't help so im thinking its the monitor. If anyone has any ideas on what i can do please let me know. Thanks

Casa

I have a new comp, its a 3800+ DUAL CORE, with 1gig of ram, a 250gb harddrive, a geforce 6100.

I have a 19 inch widescreen lcd monitor
    When i play KO its really choppy and unplayable..i got new drivers and that didn't help so im thinking its the monitor. If anyone has any ideas on what i can do please let me know. Thanks[/b]
    Download your latest drivers from Nvidia.... if it still persists Open up your case on the mother board you will have an ID Ie BMT-123 (you could also contact the shop for it) you need to ask for the Mother board type ..... THIS NEEDS TO BE EXACT!!!!!!!
    then go to the manufacture website and download your Latest BIOS settings.. i have found with Dual core Cool and quiet has had problems scince the manufacture date!