Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

New Computer $1000 and Under

This is a discussion on New Computer $1000 and Under within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I built my computer two months ago and there still are a few things i would've changed on it >.>...
Page: 2

ILoveYouToo

I built my computer two months ago and there still are a few things i would've changed on it >.>

up

Here's a cheap ass computer if you decide to go for even less. It should do the job, but it in a couple years it may have problems with new games even at low settings. :lol:

There is a 550W Corsair Power Supply in there to help with future upgrades but you can go with 650W, you can get a newer Core 2 Duo in a couple years when needed, and by then you can probably get an EVGA GTX260 or GTX275 for under $100 if it will fit in the case. If you ever need more RAM then you can get a superior Motherboard for a cheap price in the future but 4gbs will easily be enough untill then. You will need to borrow someones OS for this system.

You could build this on NCIX but don't include the Graphic Card, you can buy it from Newegg since its much cheaper there.

This mid case supports Micro-ATX Motherboards, if you wan't a different cheap case then make sure its Micro-ATX compatable.

kk well for the motherboard.. if your planning on overclocking... dont go with that.. and for your corsair power suply go for the 750w.. its cheaper in price and obviously better

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12