secret questions

This is a discussion on secret questions within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; is there a way to change the secret questions. i only remember the answer for one out of the three ...
Page: 1

Thumbs up

is there a way to change the secret questions. i only remember the answer for one out of the three and i was wondered if there is a way to get new ones.

Banned

is there a way to change the secret questions. i only remember the answer for one out of the three and i was wondered if there is a way to get new ones.[/b]
    Submit a ticket to cs with all your payment info for the account you want the SQ's changed to. That is the only way to get it done.

Submit a ticket to cs with all your payment info for the account you want the SQ's changed to. That is the only way to get it done.[/b]
    If you dont remember your ESN codes or w/e, they can ask for the date when the account got created and date of birth.

there 2 way u can do it wothout tickets. if you have not g1 account. creat an account and add your knight account and when you add you can create new questions and answers. and 2nd is cyper ring :lol: but its a lil bit expensive hehe :P