New Graphic Card helpz

This is a discussion on New Graphic Card helpz within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ey guys so I decided to get a new graphic card for my: Elite HPE-530sc Specs: Intel® Core™ i7-2600 CPU ...
Page: 1

Default New Graphic Card helpz

Ey guys so I decided to get a new graphic card for my:
    Elite HPE-530sc
    Specs:
    Intel® Core™ i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz
    8.00GB Ram
    NVIDIA GeForce GT 420

At the moment I am looking at the GFX 560
    [ame]http://www.amazon.co.uk/Asus-GeForce-560TI-DirectCUII-Graphics/dp/B004K8R8DA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1319992570&sr=8-1&tag=5336432714-21[/ame]

and this powersupply:
    [ame]http://www.amazon.co.uk/XFX-P1-650S-NLB9-PRO650W-Power-Supply/dp/B0045L5LGI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1319992138&sr=8-1&tag=5336432714-21[/ame]

Would it fit/work?

It's enough.You will have enough power even for some overclocking

Well I could get a overclocked model but isn't there a bigger chance for graphic card breaking down if it is overclocked?

[ame]http://www.amazon.co.uk/Asus-nVIDIA-GeForce-Graphics-Overclocked/dp/B0050MUTS6/ref=sr_1_2?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1320076200&sr=1-2[/ame]

and you know if it would fit into my motherboard / any way of knowing without testing it in real life?

Quote Originally Posted by Rougean View Post
    Well I could get a overclocked model but isn't there a bigger chance for graphic card breaking down if it is overclocked?

Asus nVIDIA 3D GeForce GTX 560 Direct CU II Graphics Card (1GB, DDR5, Overclocked 850Mhz): Amazon.co.uk: Computers & Accessories

and you know if it would fit into my motherboard / any way of knowing without testing it in real life?
    Ofc It gonna fit.If not,move the hard drives down or up and its bound to fit lol.When I said that about overclocking,I was rather being silly than serious.U dont need to overclock that CPU or GPU,its powerful enough.I got 8800GT and I finished metro 2033 (maxed out),rage (maxed out) and am currently playing BF3.That card is much more powerful than mine so no need for overclock.And if you are using something,lets say a cpu,its life should be like 10 years,but when you overclock it,life expectancy goes to like 6-7 years,but not like you are going to use the same processor for 7 years lol.
    Last edited by Decerto; 10-31-2011 at 02:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    Ofc I gonna fit.If not,move the hard drives down or up and its bound to fit lol.When I said that about overclocking,I was rather being silly than serious.U dont need to overclock that CPU or GPU,its powerful enough.I got 8800GT and I finished metro 2033 (maxed out),rage (maxed out) and am currently playing BF3.That card is much more powerful than mine so no need for overclock.And if you are using something,lets say a cpu,its life should be like 10 years,but when you overclock it,life expectancy goes to like 6-7 years,but not like you are going to use the same processor for 7 years lol.
    All right, thanks a lot mate

Quote Originally Posted by Rougean View Post
    All right, thanks a lot mate
    Here to help

Ordered and waiting to rape in BF3
    Last edited by Rougean; 10-31-2011 at 12:50 PM.

lol overkill, TBH u shoulda gotten an EVGA GTX 560 TI, what i did, best part EVGA support so good, if needed to RMA can have a new card to u in a day or two. Coulda gotten a WAY better card with 2G memory, for around the same price, if u want GPU advice hit me up on msn, can prob have it delivered same day, better performance, my ms starts with lucky, i know u got u added,