Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New laptop

This is a discussion on New laptop within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Any1 know where they have good laptops? Im from the netherlands so they need to be able to ship. Max ...
Page: 1

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Any1 know where they have good laptops? Im from the netherlands so they need to be able to ship.

Max i wanna spend is 700 so prefereable beneath that

Arthurios

try mediamarkt or saturn in the netherlands.. or try bol.com
    I bought my HP laptop at norrod.nl I think the price of it is now something around 700 euro like you want to spend for it.

Just want to say : Why would you want to get a laptop from another country if there are enough options in our little shitty country already

try mediamarkt or saturn in the netherlands.. or try bol.com
    I bought my HP laptop at norrod.nl I think the price of it is now something around 700 euro like you want to spend for it.

Just want to say : Why would you want to get a laptop from another country if there are enough options in our little shitty country already[/b]
    700 dollar.

seems like you can get ay better if you get from usa then from here for the same price.

Arthurios

shipping from the usa would cost a lot (I tried it with guitars.. fenders are cheaper but with the shipping price it would be more expansive) and 700$ is like 600 euro?
    Just looked on the site from norrod : http://www.norrod.nl/ws_a_index.asp?A_id=35619

Same laptop as I have but a bit cheaper model (just as an example)

shipping from the usa would cost a lot (I tried it with guitars.. fenders are cheaper but with the shipping price it would be more expansive) and 700$ is like 600 euro?
    Just looked on the site from norrod : http://www.norrod.nl/ws_a_index.asp?A_id=35619

Same laptop as I have but a bit cheaper model (just as an example)[/b]
    aight thanks for the info im saving some urls When i got some more ill post em here

Arthurios

np

the looks will also make the difference in price btw.. sony and hp laptops are a bit more expensive because of there look but you will probably prefer a good looking laptop aswell instead of a huge ugly looking acer or something like that
    (tip: Do not get a packard bell laptop)

This 1 seems alrite:
    http://www.bol.com/nl/p/notebooks-pc-acces...4643/index.html

Intel Core 2 Duo - T5800
    NVIDIA GeForce 9300M-GS
    3072 MB DDR2 1024 MB + 2048 MB

would it be good looking at the price?

600 Euro = 766.86 dollar

Arthurios

If I was you.. I would pay 60 euro more and get that HP. Why ? because it has 2.1ghz this one has 2.0 (not that big of a diff) anyway this one has a videocard of 256mb and the HP one has 512 and 250gb against 320gb(HP) and 3mb ram agains 4mb this all just for 60 euro more.. + the look of HP is better. But dont know it could be because I have the same laptop (the look) But like you said before you could spend 700$ max and if 600 euro=766$ then 660 euro would be like 840 $ or something.

Anyway if you live in a big city, then I would go to mediamarkt or saturn. They always have discounts for laptops especially these times.

If I was you.. I would pay 60 euro more and get that HP. Why ? because it has 2.1ghz this one has 2.0 (not that big of a diff) anyway this one has a videocard of 256mb and the HP one has 512 and 250gb against 320gb(HP) and 3mb ram agains 4mb this all just for 60 euro more.. + the look of HP is better. But dont know it could be because I have the same laptop (the look) But like you said before you could spend 700$ max and if 600 euro=766$ then 660 euro would be like 840 $ or something.

Anyway if you live in a big city, then I would go to mediamarkt or saturn. They always have discounts for laptops especially these times.[/b]
    Alrite. Could you send the link of thelaptop you talking about?

Well i put thet url cus I saw it had Core2 duo and a not integrated graphic card. Like the only thing i know bout ocmputers ^^

Arthurios

the link is in the first post I wrote in this topic.. but its your choice I just gave my opinion. I dont know what you are going to do with a laptop. If its just for normal use and maybe sometimes a new game or something then the laptop you send can be good enough.

Alrite ill keep that 1 in mind.

I wanna play some games on it at a decent fps. Like ko and css nothing special.

Pro, only costs 50$ A Toshiba J-3100GT with a 386SX CPU, 8MB hard drive and 1MB RAM running MS DOS.

<3

my gameboy has a bigger screen than that

looking for opiniouns from people from the usa

simpleguy144

looking for opiniouns from people from the usa[/b]
    Try this laptop:
    Asus - Laptop with Intel® Centrino® 2 Processor Technology
    Model: G50Vt-X5 | SKU: 9173262
    Price: 949.99 USD

LINK: