Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thanks to kenneth, havvk or Priestdro..

This is a discussion on Thanks to kenneth, havvk or Priestdro.. within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello all. Only can say, thanks to kenneth, havvk or priestdro for hack my priest. I was talk to priestdro ...
Page: 1

Banned

Hello all.
    Only can say, thanks to kenneth, havvk or priestdro for hack my priest.
    I was talk to priestdro about change e-mail because the email of the account is old e-mail of the priestdro, i talked to him in ko4life for add me in msn.. too many times, but nothing.
    Today i was go tonight with my friends, and i was back to my house (computer) and look "disconnected from server".
    When i log in diez 1, i go to inn hostess keep souls and i dont show my 20gbs, i open the inventory and dont have ss +6, pp, etc.
    Thanks for hack me, obliviouly if dont give e-mail.. want scamm.

Banned

-- // --

|̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅j̲̅̅̅o̲̅̅̅A̲̅̅̅s̲̅̅̅&#39;̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅| < Expose > www.Housebox.pt [ in lovee.. :/ ] says (4:29):
    oblivious if he dont give email

|̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅j̲̅̅̅o̲̅̅̅A̲̅̅̅s̲̅̅̅&#39;̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅| < Expose > www.Housebox.pt [ in lovee.. :/ ] says (4:29):
    he want scamm

devinnnnnnn says (4:29):
    I cant give you your money back

and win money

devinnnnnnn says (4:29):
    Dro wouldnt scam dude

- Havvk say he dont hacked me, Havvk say priestdro cant do it, kenneth say no?

jesus hacked me .. >_<

Jay

sad to hear

but i highly doubt dro did it

Banned

it was k2 h34r:

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

lol devin has scammed before...i wouldnt put it past him again

Hampster

it was k2 h34r:[/b]
    those fuckers <_<

WARP

these are the ones u call legit oh yeah

runordie

Sucks, i dont think dro would do it

poker27

i dont understand did havvk scammed you

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

lol devin has scammed before...i wouldnt put it past him again[/b]

just like he did along with beoulve to me on kingpriest_ back then?

and even getting it banned after saying "this char is being used to scam other ppl and no one would have the infos needed to change pass?" yet he never asked me to change pass, neither did i knew anything about it, otherwise it woulda been changed within 5minutes as i did have the birthday, but who cares anyways...

which havvk are u talking about? original havvk or evenson havvk? o.o and PriestDro=Kenneth and i highly doubt he would ever do it xD u probably just got hacked :/

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

PriestDro isn&#39;t Dro anymore...

havvvk

uhg, Since english isn&#39;t your first language and it seems that you don&#39;t understand what I type, I&#39;ll put it up here just so people who can actually comprehend english understand.

I retrieved the account after it had been hacked, me and ken changed the password and the plan was that I would keep the account and play it, after some legal issues ( no need for details ) I all of a sudden had a debt of $7200 so I decided I would sell the character, as every little bit of cash helps.

I made a post on ko4life, and when I had people inquire about the account, I told them every detail, INCLUDING the fact that kenneth was the owner of the email associated with the account and he would have to give the email to me when I sold it. Dro hasn&#39;t been around much lately and I needed to sell the account as soon as possible, So when I got the PM from SmasH I told him the same thing I told every other interested buyer, "The email is not under my control, I&#39;m sure dro would change the password for you when he comes on, but you&#39;ll have to wait a while untill he gives you the email completely."

Now, when I told SmasH that, it seemed he understood. I asked him, and I quote, " You can buy the account now, and have dro give you the link to reset the password from his email when he comes online, or you can wait untill I have control of the email and buy in a few days." Now once again, I was under the impression that SmasH understood what I had just told him, he responded with " I&#39;ll buy now, let me send cash. " So I made a money request through paypal, he paid me the amount for the character, and I told him before I got offline, "Do not put your items on the account untill you talk to kenneth and get the link for a password reset." and once again, i repeat, I was under the impression he understood me.

So now theres the debatable question, who actually did scam you? Theres three people from my understanding that have that characters information. Me, Roby ( Poka ) and Kenneth ( Priestdro ) and me, knowing these 2 for many years I very very much doubt that either of them would ever scam you.

So heres where I stop caring, I have way to much shit in my life to deal with then some guy getting fucked over in a game, yes its harsh, yes its complete insensitive but you know what? Life sucks, fucking deal with it. I have not logged that account since you made that purchase, it is not my fault that you cannot read english and decided to put your items on the account before it was secure, So like I said, I&#39;ll still talk to kenneth and get the password changed for you, as he already said as soon as you and him are online at the same time he will give you the link to the password reset along with the reset code. Thats as much as I can do for you, hope you can get someone to translate this to Portuguese so you can actually understand what I wrote here, so we don&#39;t have any more confusion.

So sorry for you misfortune, I hope that you find better luck in the future. Write me on msn if you have any questions.

- Devin

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Topic moved. Incorrect section.

Banned

PriestDro isn&#39;t Dro anymore...[/b]
    In ko4life PriestDro is the same, i talked to him here for he add me in msn, for i can change the e-mail and password (almost 2 weeks), and im waitting for he come to msn, and nothing..

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast