Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

New PC = KO lag

This is a discussion on New PC = KO lag within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Alright but remember I get home from work at 6:30am ^^ Well I was going to ATTEMPT to build my ...
Page: 3

VerHom

Alright but remember I get home from work at 6:30am ^^
    Well I was going to ATTEMPT to build my own pc at first so i can get everything out of it but I didn't want to spend that kinda money but ended up doing so with this one anyways lol but i got a sexy monitor and printer with it ^^ Its fine doing anything else I like to do on it but it's just that ko is giving me problems.
    but the fact that ko only requires a 16mb video card and i still cant run this game normally with a 128mb shared is just funny
    Im going to buy a video card this week I would go today or yesterday just to put it in and let you guys know but i seriously don't even got 2 hours to goto the store during the week. I would use newegg but now i wouldn't get it shipped till monday or tuesday anyways so im thinking i'll just run to the pc store on sunday and grab a 8000 series 256mb card like you said for 30-50$ or see what they have to say. Im just going to blame this all on the hot girl that worked at BestBuy trying to sell me this pc she sounded like she knew what she was talking about though and it turned me on...fuking b$^%# :lol:[/b]
    owned by girl

Insta_Tech

i have a similar problem. I've a Core 2 Duo Laptop with a onBoard 256mB video Card.
    i've played KO on this laptop for over 1 year perfectly. After this last update, when i start the game, CPU nr1, goes flat on 100% usage, and the other stays low bettewn 5-15%, also when i move i get breaked.
    Have no idea if its game programing that is not prepared for Several CPU's or something.
    But i would like to play the Game decently Again ASAP.

IF any1 find out anyway, we can solve this prob, let me know

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123