ForJustice

This is a discussion on ForJustice within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If anyone sees anyone selling a char named ForJustice Orc warrior lvl 73 that was mine I Got it on ...
Page: 1

Default ForJustice

If anyone sees anyone selling a char named ForJustice Orc warrior lvl 73 that was mine I Got it on a trade and now when i log it in I get password incorrect cant even access it with email or anything they stole everything I cant even get my account back now pathetic I traded [email protected] it a 69 humanside rogue.

Banned

get your rogue back then

pretty sad i had it for over a week then after i gear it i get it stolen,btw how get my account back pm me this also how did they take it cause i changed pw and email and now i cant access anything for the account but they did?
    Last edited by Avast; 07-31-2010 at 10:35 PM.

GM_Tupac

Quote Originally Posted by Avast View Post
    pretty sad i had it for over a week then after i gear it i get it stolen,btw how get my account back pm me this also how did they take it cause i changed pw and email and now i cant access anything for the account but they did?
    Same thing happened to me, happened awhile ago, I just let it go though since I was gonna be done with KO. Diez mage: SexyRazorr

pretty sad people have to wait til you start gearing it then say omg it looks good let me take it back somehow,seeing how they found a way to take that warrior back im owrking on a way to get back my Human rogue addikus what else is funny is that aaron says he didnt take it but he never talks to pm like he used to since I lost my accounts and items pretty funny huh but yet he didnt take anything.

Names hes using in Dies:Real name Aaron,Addikus human female archer,ForJustice orc warrior the one I had stolen from me,xxrakkenxx orc rogue,xxsatarsxx theres a priest to orcside dont remember the name though and if anyone knows crixie they are good friends or related I forget.
    Last edited by Avast; 08-02-2010 at 10:13 AM.

Banned

guys as i have long experience with ko and customer support for over 3 years and playing ko for more than 6 years
    as i type in my signature
    if you wanna buy an account
    you can pm me and tell me what case are you in and i can tell you account is safe or not since i do this with all my friends all over ko for all servers
    they ask me if accs are safe or not
    once my friend in ares i wasnot in my town i was in summer time travelling
    and he wanted to buy 83 warrior with 3m nps on ares
    i wasnot here to check it for him and the result is :
    he got hacked on everything he had :S
    hb+10 / shell set +9/2x +10/ set warrior best uniques +3 and an extra set +2 and extra iron set +2 and much more items that he use in tradi ng and getting money more than his stuff
    iam here and on msn for helping ppl rightnow and if your account is lost i can tell u what info u want to recover it and how to recover it
    any problem iam here to serve you guys since iam out of ko for 2 years then i am helping ppl cuz i love this game much more than my family

TheBP

Quote Originally Posted by AlextraEG View Post
    i love this game much more than my family
    are you joking ?

Quote Originally Posted by AlextraEG View Post
    since iam out of ko for 2 years

u quitted ko for 2 years so why did i see u running in moradon with the name alextraEG couple weeks ago lol !

and btw alextraEG u are sick ... u really need to be fucked up to say u love a game more then ur family , whats next selling ur uncle for a couple gbs on the market ?

noobpriest

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Avast View Post
    If anyone sees anyone selling a char named ForJustice Orc warrior lvl 73 that was mine I Got it on a trade and now when i log it in I get password incorrect cant even access it with email or anything they stole everything I cant even get my account back
    Same on me (rouge lvl 80 login id>>>danrippa80)