New problem -.-

This is a discussion on New problem -.- within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok, i just manually downloaded allllllllll the patches and im getting this error now -.- help >.<...
Page: 1

abdeucethree

ok, i just manually downloaded allllllllll the patches and im getting this error now -.-

help >.<

Niv Aslan

u can try asking someone to send u the folders that it says that r wrong or whatever..

Banned

Yep, you fucked up patching manually and put wrong tbl files into the wrong folders, try reinstalling KO ._.

Banned

did you install the patches in order? like from oldest to newest

abdeucethree

u can try asking someone to send u the folders that it says that r wrong or whatever..[/b]
    yeah i had poka send me his data folder cause all the files were "data/" i was able to log in and select character, but there were alot of deformaties, login area was in top left corner, things were running off the screen then it gave me a "knightonline has encountered a problem" everytime i hit loading information at 3% ill ask some1 to zip all thier folders into one for me and let you guys know how that works out

Yep, you fucked up patching manually and put wrong tbl files into the wrong folders, try reinstalling KO ._.[/b]
    ive reinstalled 3 times, i can only manually dled the patches so i have no clue whats goin on

did you install the patches in order? like from oldest to newest[/b]
    yes, i did

anyways, thanks for the feedback and ideas keep em comin, still stuck =[