Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

new scammer lMrNastyl on forums

This is a discussion on new scammer lMrNastyl on forums within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I was going to make a trade with him yesterday. He wanted to buy 3x 3.2k KC ESN codes and ...
Page: 2

Sergeant Senior Member AlwaysDown's Avatar

I was going to make a trade with him yesterday. He wanted to buy 3x 3.2k KC ESN codes and we both agreed that I would go first, so we both went to c-west 2. Then I told him that I would like to see the gbs before I give him the codes and he tells me that it's on his sub character and said to me that he'd be right back with it. He logged off msn & game and I haven't seen him since then lol. I'm not saying that he is a scammer but i'm just saying that there is something fishy about this guy. I'm sorry for your loss mate but as mentioned earlier there's not enough evidence in your post.

he told me he got hacked on lnastyl twice and isnt playing it anymore but idk

Banned

idk how ppls can trust a new guy who is arround 2-3months arround on forum who did WU and gave first then ppls called him trusti gg community

off topic:
    since i quited ko just saw now how ko is and all the community

Ko steal "legal" money really cool

Quote Originally Posted by skull009 View Post
    idk how ppls can trust a new guy who is arround 2-3months arround on forum who did WU and gave first then ppls called him trusti gg community

off topic:
    since i quited ko just saw now how ko is and all the community

Ko steal "legal" money really cool

haha dude , nice one , got same thing ...standard tactic lol .

Mes

Quote Originally Posted by skull009 View Post
    idk how ppls can trust a new guy who is arround 2-3months arround on forum who did WU and gave first then ppls called him trusti
    I think same... he was playing only few month just to get ,,trustie'' and scam some ppl.. and u hostile add such noobs to clan... nice

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mes View Post
    I think same... he was playing only few month just to get ,,trustie'' and scam some ppl.. and u hostile add such noobs to clan... nice
    don't even try taking Hostile down with him.
    if you think Hositle invite random noobs then you are a real douche, you better just shut the fuck up and sit back with your bullshit.

i really liked Nasty ingame, i hope it's not him that has done this kinda thing

he has been playing more than a few months

Quote Originally Posted by Thardy View Post
    don't even try taking Hostile down with him.
    if you think Hositle invite random noobs then you are a real douche, you better just shut the fuck up and sit back with your bullshit.

i really liked Nasty ingame, i hope it's not him that has done this kinda thing
    +10000 on that one

Who's this knob jockey?

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

yeah he hasnt been on msn in a day or so now since he scammed me =l
    he was nice ingame too and he had gg's backing him up just cant believe he would stoop
    that low....
    still havent heard from him....
    so yeah think its official that he is a scammer...

Banned

sec sec dude the first part is correct but blaming a clan for an faking naab its not kewl

slow down^^

u cant call a clan name if its not all together u can call a naab of the clan scammer but not whole

the clan added him but in that time he seemed nice for them + he didint scammed anyone in that time ^^

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

still no one has seen him or heard from him so official he is a scammer

Quote Originally Posted by kseb View Post
    he told me he got hacked on lnastyl twice and isnt playing it anymore but idk
    ko4life account, msn and his in game char all 3 hacked at same time.
    Wow unlucky guy... I guess...

You get the point?

BioDiesel

mmmm the chat is not a nice proof mate, u should've taken SS in the 1st place...

nothing to do about it mate, happened to me aswell by (check sig)
    he was trusted by 50 gg's+, he got hacked so i took him in cuz i knew him, i felt sad for him and he was stated as a gg and a clannie, next thing he takes everything from me ( around 120-150) gbs and he's never to be seen, i guess he decided that money is more important than dignity
    sorry for your loss

and to the guys talkin bad about hostile: just shut up cuz if u really knew what u were talking about than you would know that its a gg clan that can not be blamed for actions done by one member...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast