Login and firewall problem - 10060 error - ntoskrnl.exe

This is a discussion on Login and firewall problem - 10060 error - ntoskrnl.exe within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hi there, fresh installed KO, when I trying to login to KO firewall pop-up this: * jądro will be probably ...
Page: 1

Crimson Mage RIP Senior Member

hi there,
    fresh installed KO, when I trying to login to KO firewall pop-up this:

* jądro will be probably in english core or kernel

when I not allow for this connection I always receive 10060 error

I allowed once and logged with some lvl 1 account and there was no 10060 error, logges succesfull to game...

This is normal that this file need allow access to net to login to KO? Or i got some nasty trojan/keylogger etc?

What do u think? I am kinda scary login with my main chars

P.S. IP : 211.115.86.66 seems be total random, thats not looking good for me :S
    P.S.2 System is XP pro sp1a

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

whenever u get a new program that uses the internet ur firewall will always ask if u want to let it access the internet.

grzequ

whenever u get a new program that uses the internet ur firewall will always ask if u want to let it access the internet.[/b]
    i guess he knows that

i dont think KO uses that port... maybe xtrap

Crimson Mage RIP Senior Member

i searched in google for this ip (211.115.86.66), found 2 sites with it:

1 is in french, guy there also using knight online and his computer want connect to this ip - http://www.commentcamarche.net/forum/affic...ais-avec-devant

i dont understand with translator all, but i think no1 there found any solution for it

2nd site is in chineese i think :S - http://zhidao.baidu.com/question/3354726.html?fr=qrl3

not much text there, just i know now this ip is from korea...

I am kinda konfused, dunno what to do... dont want format disks...

sexa

ntoskrnl.exe is the file which starts boot of windows xp. its also being used by windows while its running

ntoskrnl.exe is a critical process in the boot-up cycle of your computer although should never appear in WinTasks whilst under normal circumstances Note: ntoskrnl.exe can be altered by the w32.bolzano and variants. If this process appears in WinTasks, please update your virus definitions immediately.[/b]
    from http://www.processlibrary.com/directory/files/ntoskrnl

and about the ip and connection, i ll try to help you, need to test it out completely which is im doing atm. actually my guess is that this exe is being used by xtrap.