new scammer tricks

This is a discussion on new scammer tricks within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Guys all take care the scammer now use new trick they use chaos koxp to fake 21Gb in there host ...
Page: 1

madoscar

Default new scammer tricks

Guys all take care the scammer now use new trick they use chaos koxp to fake 21Gb in there host and make buying merchant with there items they want to sell it

after that merchant with some steep you found someone selling the same items with lower price than the first chractere want to buy it
    take care if you found something like that dont sell any items because when you go to the buying merchant you and try to sell him the items thet game will say no enough coins

infectedknit

Didn't they used to do this by like mailing coins? Also used to do this using exceptional weapons and such.

Banned

its not new its already in the " hall of fame "

madoscar

i just want to say what i know

Quote Originally Posted by skull009 View Post
    its not new its already in the " hall of fame "
    there are alwayz new people coming to this forum and may not have any idea of whats going on. Its always better to spread these kind of infos

madoscar

Quote Originally Posted by AlexDeSouza View Post
    there are alwayz new people coming to this forum and may not have any idea of whats going on. Its always better to spread these kind of infos
    nice thinking (positive) from you

damn this bug is back again?
    god damn i hate this

Well i didnt know about it =D ty for the info

menelutor

People been abusing this bug since the buying merchant feature was launched.
    I'd never buy something from one merchant to sell it to another merchant if the price diff. is to huge.