Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

New Secure Solution for people who are sharing their account with people from other countries :)

This is a discussion on New Secure Solution for people who are sharing their account with people from other countries :) within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; did they accept payment of 2$ from paypal? they said something wierd on usa-pvn " if u want important business ...
Page: 3

did they accept payment of 2$ from paypal?

they said something wierd on usa-pvn " if u want important business .... dont use paypal.."

im confused :S[/b]
    what they mean is that dont use paypal etc on the trial 5 minute time or the 'normal vpn'... they say clearly that for secured access use static vpn (which costs a lil more)

John Senior Member NaturalBornKillah's Avatar

Just wanted to say that i just tried it and it works <3 changing country on my acc and buying that shit
    thanks naidenz

ISeeYouPee

very nice
    many people need sharrers gogog

007_heal

Yep tried out the trial verson, looks to be good, no lag or anything.

i bought vpn server a few days ago

we changed ccountry yesterday, got ticket today saying i can now login from united states

i check Mykol country is still mexico

i go ingame with vpn, different country..

gg

NaidenZ

i bought vpn server a few days ago

we changed ccountry yesterday, got ticket today saying i can now login from united states

i check Mykol country is still mexico

i go ingame with vpn, different country..

gg[/b]
    that&#39;s called " k2 fault" not mine so xd

just send another ticked

which is what i did xD!

ooo

soon or later all sharers will use this service. in a way i do feel like k2 is tie tho this site, and this patch could be the reason for them trying to make more money

StunerKillah

2:15am. usa/new york time and i can&#39;t login my account. it says "server is going to maintenance. try again later."

i play from usa and my sharer [from turkey] was usin vpn. i think they found out this shit and ban me :/

just sent the ticket and waiting for an answer...

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

2:15am. usa/new york time and i can&#39;t login my account. it says "server is going to maintenance. try again later."

i play from usa and my sharer [from turkey] was usin vpn. i think they found out this shit and ban me :/

just sent the ticket and waiting for an answer...[/b]
    They banned VPN users

robinn1

how you know that

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

how you know that[/b]
    My sharer used it, and everybody else who used it has their accounts banned now. GG

My sharer used it, and everybody else who used it has their accounts banned now. GG[/b]
    ur sharer used the $2 a month which is a SHARED IP .shared ip is the same thing as a proxy.so his fault ur account got banned.he should have bought the $18/3 months which gives u an brand new original static USA IP.

As about stunner , canny was using proxy on ur account too.and he also msn&#39;d sefa(my friend who plays my rogue) and he was like "gogo use it 1000% safe no risk" etc.
    also ur other sharer used proxy b4 trying VPN.and i wanna ask u again , ask him and tell him to answer honestly , he used the $2/month or the $18/3 months?

im sorry for both of u

NaidenZ

ur sharer used the $2 a month which is a SHARED IP .shared ip is the same thing as a proxy.so his fault ur account got banned.he should have bought the $18/3 months which gives u an brand new original static USA IP.

As about stunner , canny was using proxy on ur account too.and he also msn&#39;d sefa(my friend who plays my rogue) and he was like "gogo use it 1000% safe no risk" etc.
    also ur other sharer used proxy b4 trying VPN.and i wanna ask u again , ask him and tell him to answer honestly , he used the $2/month or the $18/3 months?

im sorry for both of u [/b]
    xD 2good I explained you, if u buy the 2$ is a shared ip and if u buy the vpn of 18$ it gives you an ip just for your own xd , love me pls

can u log msn for a minute or 2 naidenz? ._.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast