Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

New Secure Solution for people who are sharing their account with people from other countries :)

This is a discussion on New Secure Solution for people who are sharing their account with people from other countries :) within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ur sharer used the $2 a month which is a SHARED IP .shared ip is the same thing as a ...
Page: 4

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

ur sharer used the $2 a month which is a SHARED IP .shared ip is the same thing as a proxy.so his fault ur account got banned.he should have bought the $18/3 months which gives u an brand new original static USA IP.

As about stunner , canny was using proxy on ur account too.and he also msn'd sefa(my friend who plays my rogue) and he was like "gogo use it 1000% safe no risk" etc.
    also ur other sharer used proxy b4 trying VPN.and i wanna ask u again , ask him and tell him to answer honestly , he used the $2/month or the $18/3 months?

im sorry for both of u [/b]
    its too bad i didnt know that before :/ , however i thank you for your concern.

NaidenZ

can u log msn for a minute or 2 naidenz? ._.[/b]
    oke but soon war xd

StunerKillah

i've just sent another ticket sayin i never use any hacks or proxies. maybe a hacker did it but i never use anything illegal at all.

1 hope. if they're gonna unban it maybe i'll continue. if not /uninstall_usko /insatall_myko

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

i've just sent another ticket sayin i never use any hacks or proxies. maybe a hacker did it but i never use anything illegal at all.

1 hope. if they're gonna unban it maybe i'll continue. if not /uninstall_usko /insatall_myko[/b]
    i did the same thing, but they said your banned illegal activity and TOS violation. Some cheaters must of speedhacked or something on the IP and we got screwed over on it.

TopCat

damn...pay more get better service

NaidenZ

well, it clearly said already

if you want use VPN and never get ban then you must buy a static ip vpn because it gives you an unique ip just for your own which isn't shared but if you buy a vpn of 2$ then it gives you an shared IP and you will be banned any day.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234