Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

NEW TRADE HACK JUST LOST AVE +8

This is a discussion on NEW TRADE HACK JUST LOST AVE +8 within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi all, about 30mins ago i was shouting for trade in moradon says selling ave+8 no reb, so i got ...
Page: 1

Thumbs down

Hi all,
    about 30mins ago i was shouting for trade in moradon says selling ave+8 no reb, so i got some ppl who wanted and went to sell for iron set +15 gbs,
    then when i was going to trade the person he stated because he didn't know me that he would do the trade through another char he knew. so i gave him some names of gg ppl in my clan(euphoria) and he said he knew most members, and requested that we do trade through a gg old player in clan ign: iBlackNutzi , so it was set up to trade through iblacknutzi as the middle man. i got a trade request from iblacknutzi and then when i trade him the item, the item went to the other player ign : iwannatouchyoursoul (alt chars: iwannatouchyoubaby , nediyosum
    i dont know if this is a new hack or a scam or what but i need some help pls. any1`s input would be appreciated
    Thanks....
    my ign is G1DEON

My friend lost his 2h giga+8reb that way, same thing happened, same story. GM won't help, we tried. He lost really nice weapon. And the worst thing is that we know who got that weapon, guy in shells+9 etc., he is trying to sell it in mora for 2 or more weeks, it really makes me mad. Ofcourse he don't know/understand anything -.-

Sounds like there changing the name you see on trades by a program like cheat engine... everyone beware.

Sounds like there changing the name you see on trades by a program like cheat engine... everyone beware.[/b]
    aren't all char names in the database? unless they hacked the database i dunno if they can. their hacks are client side , unless they sent him something that changes the shit on his client i don't think they can do it.

im not sure , im probably wrong.

Thumbs down

it showed the trade request direct from middle man char. iBlackNutzI i have asked around and found that this scam has benn used on some other ppl,i cant say 100% if these are correct but the ppl they come from are gg. apparrently JETHERO, MrJetx are the main chars of these scammer beware people check 100% before u trade items these days...
    still looking for any gm help i can get, so if some1 knows a gm pls contact me

it showed the trade request direct from middle man char. iBlackNutzI i have asked around and found that this scam has benn used on some other ppl,i cant say 100% if these are correct but the ppl they come from are gg. apparrently JETHERO, MrJetx are the main chars of these scammer beware people check 100% before u trade items these days...
    still looking for any gm help i can get, so if some1 knows a gm pls contact me[/b]
    exactly mrjetx, jether0, also pachenk0 and there was one more char, cant remember nick, all of them in shells+11 all the time selling insane items in mora. my friend got scammed by one of them, same way like you got, first he bought giga 8reb from him, after few days the same guy that sold it offered my clannie crazy offer for the giga, ofcourse friend said: why not if he offers me so much. and they did the same, didnt want do a trade with a clannie personally, wanted a middle man (also from my clan), and the same thing happened. the buyer changed mind, said i dont want buy your giga anymore, so middle man wanted give it back to my friend, got trade request and was 100% it was nickname of my clannie, but it wasnt, boom...giga was gone. Now can see in mora jethero and the other shouting selling giga+8reb(176ap)...zzz and we can't do nothing, they pretend they don't know nothing.
    Tried ask gm for help, but he didnt help us, so...friend lost pretty much

SO more ppl had this g1deon said he trade me but he did not i whent there because |YouwannaTouchyoursoul said i need to come inn hosst so i whent sit down and wait for 5min nothing happend then g1deon ask me where is the avedon i trade you he dint trade me anything never saw trade thing coming up feel realy sad cause loveguru told me i am scammer while i did nothing sit and wait for 5min you can ask ever 1 in clan i am not scammer its not me i loan so many items from clannies and gave back
    playing this game for 5 years never scamed any 1 only got scammed 3 times yust sucks i came online g1deon ask for help 5min later the say i am scammer sucks sorry but i never saw the trade thing hope some 1 can help g1deon out sucks lose a nice weapon like that

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

Sounds like there changing the name you see on trades by a program like cheat engine... everyone beware.[/b]
    Ye you are right,

By using cheat engine ppl are able to change their ingame name, so for example
    if they wanne np transfer in cz they can just use some famous name and do it,
    the famous guy will get blamed cause it will be his name on the list, not the cheater

So guys, beware of this and watch out

Banned

Ye you are right,

By using cheat engine ppl are able to change their ingame name, so for example
    if they wanne np transfer in cz they can just use some famous name and do it,
    the famous guy will get blamed cause it will be his name on the list, not the cheater

So guys, beware of this and watch out[/b]
    Wrong.

Omniscient

Memory editing only affects client-side. On his screen it will show whatever he edited, but to everyone else it still just shows him np transferring.

aqturk

Weirdest thing that happened to me on the 3rd day of the opening of Ionia...I got traded 5 times after declining his trade for II +2...he was turkish name but spoke engish poorly and the next thing i knew, i traded him on his behalf of trade screenin with me and boom all my items went gone...the next few hours, gm restored them...

Banned

no isnt a trade hack... that guy tryed to scam me several times ... when me and me friend was trying to sell an hb+8.

look if a trade hack why he will ask for 3rd person he can just trade whit other noob that he can make and the item go to his main if it was a trade hack..
    this guy is doing this ... i put as example how he trying scam me
    i was selling me hb+8 on 1 char and me friend was selling in other char --- he knew that (i guess its a well know ppl in diez)
    i had wearing the hb on me warrior and me friend was selling the hb on a priest called TheGil..
    so the guy asked to do the tarde whit thegil cuz he dont like razex lmao ^^
    then me friend said in pm he want trade whit me but at same time me friend was wriing in pm i saw a request of trade of TheGil
    and said hmmm how he talk and trade at same time... then i towned and told me friend town too
    then i see again thegil is requesting to trade but wait... i saw a TheGil naked near me whit no green name so i canceled.
    in fact this guy made a lvl 1 char whit me name Thegii(cap i ).

but well the thing is he find an excuse to use other ppl and he choise ppl who have L l i I in the name so he can make fake char..

now i think i know who is the guy but not sure if some1 can help getting this guy down would be cool b4 he continue scamming.
    i know this:
    the first time he offered for me hb+8 was on a well know cahr in diez something like this lRED3Xl he showed me a roc+3 that he wanted trade for me hb
    then he started log several newb accounts.

he also have a warrior full+9 shells he showed me in trade too i think hes warrior was called clb(something)

so i know this guy speak well english and have rogue and full +9 warrior..
    also g1deon told me he first pmed whit mrjetx (rogue) .... isnt rare ? mrjetx and JetHero full +9s ?
    i dont accousing no one but its very strange so just take care.

as for how he scamed u g1deon im so sorry its sad but its like ur fault bro cuz why would need a middle man in a hand to hand trade
    its like this if u put the items in the trade window i put the others and both acept ..no need be well know or trustable .
    third man is needed when u trading an acc for example then u need 3rd man hold the items till u change infos etc....

i still think this guy is a well know ppl in diez cuz how he tryed scam me he had to know a lot of things like i were 2 player and we both was selling same hb+8 and a lot of things lol .
    if u want be safe dont use third man unless u trade to him .. no acept trade request or use vent and ask if is he who is trading u or idk there is a lot of way to do a safe trade.

ps: for those who will flame me english go fuck urself i just trying to warn ppl

aqturk

No no no and NO...THere is a trade hack, it makes your items disappear after opening trade screen with the player that has the hack...Duno how it works but I've seen it work with my own eyes and it DID happen to me

Like the guy said above me, don't accept trade first, make him accept your trade request FIRST. gl.

cigaret25

No no no and NO...THere is a trade hack, it makes your items disappear after opening trade screen with the player that has the hack...Duno how it works but I've seen it work with my own eyes and it DID happen to me

Like the guy said above me, don't accept trade first, make him accept your trade request FIRST. gl.[/b]
    +1 thiz happened to me in pathos lost +7 shards etc and scrolls

this is why i never use middle man (unless its a ko4life trade mod) of if anyone has to go on other accnt i just say nothx

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast