Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

NEW TRADE HACK JUST LOST AVE +8

This is a discussion on NEW TRADE HACK JUST LOST AVE +8 within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; there is no trade hacks lol who the noob will stole some shards+7 if can go hack the big boyz ...
Page: 2

Banned

there is no trade hacks lol who the noob will stole some shards+7 if can go hack the big boyz whit full+9 /10
    even an avedon+8 is nothing if u can stole anything in diez full of +9`s and somes +10s

cigaret25

there is no trade hacks lol who the noob will stole some shards+7 if can go hack the big boyz whit full+9 /10
    even an avedon+8 is nothing if u can stole anything in diez full of +9`s and somes +10s[/b]
    you don't even know...,some ppls don't even trade with noobs.
    some ppl does, the ppls with +9's don't accept trades from noobs.
    That's why they can't hack them easy..

Uzu

Well - if you understand abit of hacking via SE programs KO will be a usd source for you

aqturk

Wink

KO = GLORY

GLORY REQUIRES MONEAHEYYYYY?>>>> It means $$$$... Every player knows babashop exists, dont flame me. h34r:

Banned

Something like this happened to me too.
    Anyways, there are some dark programs out there.
    Like everyone that said lol there isn't an merchant hack, they got pwnd when it got public

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Why you need a middle men with 2 items + coins? Its not the gbs in items right

Shits just evil.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

No, there is NO trade hack.
    There is a bug that makes your items disappear after a trade, it has happened to me for a few times, after the relog the items were back.
    It's possible that the items get deleted due the new anti-dupe systems but there is no way it's a hack.

i think uve all fallen prey to ur own stupidity... lvl 1's with same names hence y they ask u to go to inn hostess in moradon... much easier for them to send trade requests without u even seeing them, all u see is the name for instance iblacknutzi changed to lblacknutzl, they look the same in game so how are u to know?

i dont believe theres a trade hack, there cant be. Its just a simple scam that apparently works very well...

also be careful of ppl replying to your own "Buying > ???" shouts, ive had a guy pm me asking for an item i didnt recognize (arcas) in return for what i was buying, i then got pm'd from a guy selling an arcas for a price a lil lower then wat i had offered on the item i was buying... after a quick visit to KoK i realised the item the guy wanted was worth 20m when the guy had asked for 18gb LOL

alot of good scams out there... rule is take ur time, dont leave any stones unturned b4 u do a trade...

PartyRingz

To reply to the first few posts

No, there isn't a hack.
    It's called. I trade you avedon, You now have avedon....he trades to friend...gg scammed.

Urahara

Why you need a middle men with 2 items + coins? Its not the gbs in items right[/b]
    Because there is no trade hack, he just got scammed. lol

jacek

No, there is NO trade hack.
    There is a bug that makes your items disappear after a trade, it has happened to me for a few times, after the relog the items were back.
    It's possible that the items get deleted due the new anti-dupe systems but there is no way it's a hack.[/b]
    1. u right
    2. i don't agree

Its not hack , its bug ... it dont have anything with anti-dupe systems and with thing like : items disapear , after relog they are back ...

Its not new also ... just more players used it now...

BigApple

The simplest solution is 99.9% of time the correct one. There is no trade hack. This theft by 'social engineering' has been going on for years. Just think (as others have said), why would you need a 3rd party for this trade. Answer: you dont, except to facilitate the crooks stealingof your item. If something sounds fishy or peculiar or needless, it 99.9% of time is a scam. Sorry for your lost item.

ImBackFromTheDead

Sorry my friend you have been scammed not hacked at all.

Banned

its simple they remade a character and replaced the L with a capital I and then you gave the avedon to the wrong person and then the fake person traded the avedon to another character... i honestly cant believe people are falling for this :S think about it... why would he want you to give the avedon to someone else.. why wouldnt he just do the trade straight up and avoid the hassle

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast