New to windows 10

This is a discussion on New to windows 10 within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey guys, just got a windows 10 laptop and it keeps deleting my knightonline.exe files from Private Servers. https://imgur.com/a/X182Cxh I ...
Page: 1

Default New to windows 10

Hey guys, just got a windows 10 laptop and it keeps deleting my knightonline.exe files from Private Servers.

https://imgur.com/a/X182Cxh

I disabled all my windows defender stuff and this is still happening, don't know what to do

So far what I've noticed is that you have to install an actual antivirus if you wish to disable the integrated one.
    So for ex. go ahead and install avast free antivirus, then it will override the integrated security settings.

Afterwards exclude the knightonline.exe in the avast antivirus and you should be good to go.

Regards

go start > windows security > virus and threat protection > manage settings (under Virus and threat protection settings) > Exclusions > and then add a folder. In that folder you can put the .rar of the KO and it wont delete the exe once its being extracted into the same folder. Has always worked for me.

Absolutely! Installing Exiked Kingdoms on both Windows and Linux is possible. You can enjoy this awesome game on your preferred operating system. And if you need a Windows key for any reason, you can look into getting a cheap Windows key to make it even smoother. Happy gaming! ��
    Last edited by UlisesKemp; 09-08-2023 at 09:24 AM.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    09-09-2023, 09:34 AM
  2. Hits: 3
    06-15-2023, 01:05 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    02-17-2023, 10:48 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    02-14-2023, 12:22 PM