Everything loads very slowly

This is a discussion on Everything loads very slowly within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; OMFG it has been an hour since I first tried to relog 1st time I try to relogg: launcher takes ...
Page: 1

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

OMFG it has been an hour since I first tried to relog
    1st time I try to relogg: launcher takes 5-10 minutes to load, login screen takes 5-10 minutes to load, then dc at 99% character data.
    2nd time I try to relogg: launcher takes 5-10 minutes to load, login screen takes 5-10 minutes to load, then dc at 99% character data.
    3rd time I try to relogg: launcher takes 5-10 minutes to load, dc at login screen.
    4th time I try to relogg: launcher takes 5-10 minutes to load, login screen takes 5-10 minutes to load, dc trying to log Edana1 server.
    5th time I try to relogg: X-Trap Error

I have my anti-virus turned off, I have ipconfig /flushdns'd, nothing speeds the loading process up.
    Any ideas???

EDIT: I just noticed the post underneath this 1, i had an error refreshed and made this 1 :S

EDIT: DC AGAIN! launcher takes 5-10 minutes to load, dc at login screen.

EDIT: DC 7th time, fuck it, I'm going to sleep, been nearly an hour and a half since I was last in-game, cant even go to server1 to merchant, ffs I HATE THIS COMPUTER!
    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ I CANT FUCKING RELOG!

WafflesAndCocaine

way to make like 10 topics on same thing , good job

heres my idea

go to servers.ini file change the 1476 back to 1475 and it will redownload the patch , try launching the game if it fails go back to your servers.ini file and there will be some new text added that wasnt there before delete that and game should work . thats all i did.

hashey100

i had this problem when i downloaded the fis for excute knight online problem in this forum and i scaned my pc and i swear to god i found 32 viruses and i cleared all and restarted and no more lag or dc