help :S i cant install ko after i removed it..

This is a discussion on help :S i cant install ko after i removed it.. within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I was lagging really badly and almost for a week now so i decided to reinstall ko since someone here ...
Page: 1

tamachan

I was lagging really badly and almost for a week now so i decided to reinstall ko since someone here said it works.. But when i wanted to remove it.. it didnt show on my Add / Remove Program.. so i just deleted all the ko files and redownload.. now i cant open the setup that i download it gives me this error..

HELP! PLS

u corruped the file completely by deleting it i think the only way to solve this issue 2 to reformat ur entire computer. i dont think there is any other way without restoring factory settings

tamachan

yes :S it got corrupted cause my AVG removed a file from it and i think it was the setup file..
    infusion told me how to fix it :lol: i love my leader :P

Ash

You should post the solution here incase someone else gets the same problems as you.

You need to remove registry files when you just delete the game like that, either get some kind of software that cleans the registry or delete the registry entry manually.

Cammers91

You corrupted the Game file so now your best bet is to get Norton Windoctor or Restore the files you deleted from the Recycle Bin