Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

New Xtrap problem

This is a discussion on New Xtrap problem within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Delete all files in Xtrap Folder and start ko again it will re-install xtrap files and you will wait 5mins ...
Page: 4

TiMX

Delete all files in Xtrap Folder and start ko again it will re-install xtrap files and you will wait 5mins and ok

Nud3

same here[/b]

same for me :P

only_1_Troy

i was having the error then i went too run and typed ipconfig /flushdns then after that i deleted xtrap folder in ko folder then i did /flush dns again and it worked :P but then i exited too logg a diff character and now its not working again but still thought you guys might wanna try that solution[/b]
    Tried this...didn't even come close to working for me. And, I've restarted at least 100 times now and same Xtrap error...over and over again. HELP!!!!!

Nofear19

Deleting doesnt work either!

thedevilsmanner

I got the same Problem but that the reason :

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hello Knight Online Players,

This fall is gearing up to be the best one yet for Knight Online! To show are appreciation, we have a special promotion for a limited time only!

Bronze Premium gets a BOOST!

Players that purchase Bronze Premium from September 25th (08:00PM PST) through September 30th (11:59PM PST), will be receiving an additional BONUS of 300 Knight Cash on top of the already great benefits of Bronze Premium, which includes:

- 20% EXP Points Bonus

- Increased Item drop-rate

- Reduced EXP loss on death

- Increased sell prices to NPCs

- 50% discount on item repairs

- Exclusive zones and skills

- Preferred game access 24/7

So Purchase Bronze Premium now, to receive your extra 300 Knight Cash. Remember this lasts only until September 30th!

We'll see you online!

- Your Knight Online Team
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    They don't want us to bought this !

only_1_Troy

I tried opening a CS ticket...AND THE SITE KEEPS GOING DOWN! I think KO/K2 makes sure that if there's a problem with one area (ex. Xtrap) that the site is unavailable so too many ppl can't open tickets. This was frustrating now becoming VERY IRRITATING, almost to the point of anger. ZZZzzzzz
    FIX THIS KO!!!!!

Nofear19

ill write it here because Topic "Xtrap fix" was deleted, dont look me weird because of this:P...Im freakin 15...my parents wont give me cash to buy anti virus program, their just so stupid so i have to use AVG its to k2ed:P

Fallensix

ill write it here because Topic "Xtrap fix" was deleted, dont look me weird because of this:P...Im freakin 15...my parents wont give me cash to buy anti virus program, their just so stupid so i have to use AVG its to k2ed:P[/b]
    use avast! its free and good.

Slide-EYE

use avast! its free and good.[/b]
    +1 its free and a lot better then AVG ( means it is easier to manage and automatical scanning all the time )

mastaker

hmmmm i dont think this topic is about what kind of virus protector u have xD
    its about how to fix the X-Crap and play al together! =P
    ps. it did work for me in the afternoon but in the morning it just doesnt work =(

Yeah k2!!! fix this problem that isnt with your program!!!! you guys know xtrap isnt made by k2 right?

I played 4 or 5 hours ago, logged out to switch servers and after that i have not got in.
    :/

ItIsYourTurnNoobie

THIS IS GAY SHIIZZZ NIZZZ

only_1_Troy

You'd think that KO/K2 would at least acknowledge the fact that there's a problem. Maybe add a post to the website to let us premium (and non-premium) players know that they are actually doing something about this. It really sux. I've tried absolutely everything minus uninstalling and reinstalling the game. You think that will actually work?? I'm at a loss.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast