NiroxTheL33t Hacked

This is a discussion on NiroxTheL33t Hacked within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; As Title Says I Get D/C'ed Ingame Then I Try Relog To Find My Pass Is Changed.. What I Lost ...
Page: 1

As Title Says I Get D/C'ed Ingame Then I Try Relog To Find My Pass Is Changed..

What I Lost ( Nothing, Really ):
    Full Chitins +7
    Md+7
    Cleaver +8
    Coins
    Various Shells High Class Weps (Christmas Event)
    3-4 Months Of Hard Work To Get Me Where I Was.

After Being Hacked For The 2nd Time i Feel Like Shit =\
    Oh And D/w Orcies You'll See Me Soon Enough =P

-Nirox@Hacked Dcz Sin, Ares.

Strider

yeah tht sucks did you lend your password and s/a out to anyone. you can try customer support if you have got premium and get a rollback. Also the only way to change password is via s/a so might be worth getting that changed to so the same thing dosent happen again

Well The Only Guy I Gave Out My S/a Is To SirRobinOfLocksley * He Can&#39;t Remember Me Telling Him On Msn =O And i Doubt It Was Him &#39;Cos He&#39;s One Of Teh Baba&#39;s ^_^ * And Since The Forgot Pw Tab Is Disabled On Website I Can&#39;t Change Pw, I&#39;m Not Prem So I Can&#39;t Get A RollBack Either =\ Prolly Some Turk keylogger Got My S/a And Account Id/pw My Pc&#39;s So Full Of Shit Right Now I Can&#39;t Tell teh Diff Between A File Or A Virus... Turkeyed And K2ed All In One Day <_<

Strider

oh thts right you cant login :P umm well the guy that said he cant rember it probally does and stole those items of you, keylogger dont know bit far fetched, best to question your mate Robin further

Mosh Pit

I bought that account from someone, hit me up on msn and ill give you the msn to the guy.

Strider

I bought that account from someone, hit me up on msn and ill give you the msn to the guy.[/b]

hmm there you go. Should be intresting

Answer My Pm... <_<