Hacked

This is a discussion on Hacked within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Alright, so my clannie and good friend in game Maui, in manes server PowersThatBe clan was somehow hacked. He has ...
Page: 1

Alright, so my clannie and good friend in game Maui, in manes server PowersThatBe clan was somehow hacked. He has never givin his information out, Hasn't made any trades, accepted any Documents on msn, hasn't used his in game info on any other sight. He was on yesterday afternoon and everything was fine, He logged on today and all his items worth any value were gone. Him and I have both contacted CaliMaestro on USKO Forums and are waiting for a reply. If anyone has any idea what else we could possibly do please let me kno. I'd hate to see a good friend and gg player leave because he some how lost all his items.

DeHealer

Maybe happened something similar to me:
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=277037
    All I did was transfer Items from my 68 priest to my 81 priest via Inn hostess, then relogged and boom... all gone, only those items that I transferred from one priest to another.. Strange bug and also I hope i get them back

Yeah, except he didn't do anything. He logged out yesterday, logged in today, and everything was gone.

DeHealer

Also the money?
    Did he had Valks/Gryphon/Bahamut armors? Cuz those were wiped from my char also..
    I only and only lose the items I transfered from 1 priest to another..

He lost all his GB in the inn..and everything worth of value off the character... (he was wearing the armor/accessories/weapon when he logged off yesterday)

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz anoter guy hacked/quitting on manes. fuck, with who am i going to play now?

DeHealer

Aw.. well he certainly got hacked.. Thought maybe he possibly had the same bug as me..
    Best of luck for him then, in getting back his stuff

Thanks.... Someone Moved this topic, i purpously posted in the general chat because not many people go and check all the other parts of the forum.

IsgurosBous

Also the money?
    Did he had Valks/Gryphon/Bahamut armors? Cuz those were wiped from my char also..
    I only and only lose the items I transfered from 1 priest to another..[/b]
    Are you very sure you weren't drunk and 'transferred' the items to an NPC instead of your Inn? Happened to people before.