No admin rights. Please help.

This is a discussion on No admin rights. Please help. within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I dont have admin rights on this pc (on my user) and my brother will absolutely NOT give the admin ...
Page: 1

I dont have admin rights on this pc (on my user) and my brother will absolutely NOT give the admin password to me.
    When KO has a new patch like the one from tuesday night. It cant extract because there is nothing that I can install.
    What I want to know is there a small possibility that I can find the admin password anywhere, or how can I open KO as an admin on Windows XP.

A while ago KO didnt open at all for a non admin user, but recently I found out it does. But this extracting patch shit is blocking me while I bought platinum prem yesterday, and my own pc is still in the shop getting fixed (for months already zz)

Is there a possibility.......?

Change your profile fuck wank cum stain wrong clan

You can run programs as admin in Vista, you right click on shortcut and within their properties there is an option for running as another user. I haven't checked about it yet

and gimme short time I'll tell you about the admin pw's

EDIT : http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/102005-r...t-password.html

Use method three.

You could use OPHCRACK which works out the pw's for you :P

or how can I open KO as an admin on Windows XP.[/b]
    But fuck it, its too late now, ill wait for my brother to fill in his admin password for me tomorrow only to get me that patch, then ill be ok for another week i hope.
    Sad I cant xp tonight, busy schedule next few days.

I dont have admin rights on this pc (on my user) and my brother will absolutely NOT give the admin password to me.
    When KO has a new patch like the one from tuesday night. It cant extract because there is nothing that I can install.
    What I want to know is there a small possibility that I can find the admin password anywhere, or how can I open KO as an admin on Windows XP.

A while ago KO didnt open at all for a non admin user, but recently I found out it does. But this extracting patch shit is blocking me while I bought platinum prem yesterday, and my own pc is still in the shop getting fixed (for months already zz)

Is there a possibility.......?[/b]
    First of all, it cant be done. Second of all, it cant be done. And third, dont try to crack the password or any other shit like that, trust me, you will end up screwing that computer of yours. And thats coming from experience of trying to make it work without admin rights for months + cracking XP passwords.

Is there a possibility.......? YES, if your willing to risk your computer.

Lets not risk this pc aswell, atm its my only shot to play KO after 3-4 months.
    Patience is the answer in this case, thus throwing away hours and hours of plat prem =P
    Thanks.

You can get an program wich gets the passwords on your pc, all passwords including the admin password is encrypted into your windows xp. Its not hard, when im home ill find you an program And offcourse it wont damage your pc lol..

evilwevel

you can change it in about 1 minute, only downside is that your brother will most likely notice (due to the fact it's changed) and will probably ban you from the computer.

You can get an program wich gets the passwords on your pc, all passwords including the admin password is encrypted into your windows xp. Its not hard, when im home ill find you an program And offcourse it wont damage your pc lol..[/b]
    I already noted one, runs from CD - Rom and gets your the passwords :lol:

I already noted one, runs from CD - Rom and gets your the passwords :lol:[/b]
    And that program cant tell the diff between caps locked letters + if the pw is too long it wont encrypt it.

you can change it in about 1 minute, only downside is that your brother will most likely notice (due to the fact it's changed) and will probably ban you from the computer.[/b]
    Someone has been watching too many old youtube videos.

thank mr. skeletal Senior Member XeroK's Avatar

Is there a possibility.......?[/b]
    Yep, there's a possiblity, not 100% sure that it will work but you can try it, it may work (no program/cd needed)

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5hwzw9Hqy8

Good luck !

And that program cant tell the diff between caps locked letters + if the pw is too long it wont encrypt it.
    Someone has been watching too many old youtube videos.[/b]
    The one you've seen must be shit, I've tested the one I have it picks out everything caps special characters :unsure:

evilwevel

Someone has been watching too many old youtube videos.[/b]
    still works on every version of winXP. and for the record i was told by a teacher in class, not on youtube.