Need help with my Monitor

This is a discussion on Need help with my Monitor within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well a few days ago my monitor started acting weird and i think its getting a bit worse :s. the ...
Page: 1

mezcalaman

well a few days ago my monitor started acting weird and i think its getting a bit worse :s.

the problem is every now and then the screen twitches or flickers a lot and i dont know why its happening and also sometimes the screen looks like it resizes for like an instant and then goes back to normal.

anyone here might know whats going on with it and how i might fix this?

if needed its an HP pavilion mx704 Monitor and i think i got it mm late 2004 when i bought my computer or somewhere near that time around there.

mezcalaman

omg my screen whent twitching happy and im starting to smell a weird oder coming from it maybe its broken? :s i can still see imaget hough but i do not know.

Cammers91

omg my screen whent twitching happy and im starting to smell a weird oder coming from it maybe its broken? :s i can still see imaget hough but i do not know.[/b]
    Well If you normally smell somthing electrical if could be a clear indication that somthing is
    majorly wrong.

sime217

this happened to my old computer
    the result - my motherboard, video card and other card burned.
    id strongly suggest ventelating your computer and preventing it from heat.
    move it away from a corner or a soft surface.
    its not ur moniters fault but ur computers

take it to a tech guy so he can still fix ur hardware.