No servers?

This is a discussion on No servers? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; In my Five years of ko i've never seen this happen before xD took a bit of a break and ...
Page: 1

brown503

In my Five years of ko i&#39;ve never seen this happen before xD took a bit of a break and come back to this >.<

Help a brotha out please

Shimmy

K2 Hates Us All Really, But did you try relogging or does it permanatly do this?

brown503

permanatly.... :/

Shimmy

permanatly.... :/[/b]
    On The Account Or Is It The Computer?

Try Using The Account On Another Computer?
    Or Doesn&#39;t it Work With Any account on that computer?

Only thing i could reccommend is,

Close Any Anti Virus Programs
    Anything your downloading eg Limewire
    Make Sure Neither Anti Virus/ Spyware Scans Are Running While KO

If you dont have any anti virus programs or spyware programs i would suggest these

1. Download AVG Free Here
    2. Download Lavasofts Adaware Tool To Remove Spyware Here

brown503

well my other computer is having the same problem (ftperrior) so i i&#39;m not even going to take the time to download all the patches and the game on it cause it&#39;s just too damn stressing.... xD i&#39;m not even logged on ko and it&#39;s still pissing me off xD <3ko :P

i deleted all my anti virus programs hoping one of them was making ko not work.... but nope didn;t work i&#39;m just going to have to redownload it again and do the Manuel patching again... xD

if that doesn&#39;t work all hopes are lost and i quit done give it completely 100% i&#39;ve already stopped playing but if i&#39;m going to have to go through this when ever i want to play a game... that i&#39;m paying 35 dollars a month so in other words paying a cell phone bill and get this in return blah not worth it :P

here i go wish me luck xD

u using edited tbls by any chance?

brown503

nope too stupid to use tbl&#39;s xD

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

normally that sort of thing happens as a one off, where the login server didn&#39;t manage to reply to your PC with the server list. Maybe this is the new banned message? Does someone have a banned account to test?

Other possibility is that you&#39;re somehow managed to firewall incoming connections from the login server(s).

Try an "ipconfig /flushdns" to try and get a new login server... maybe one of them doesn&#39;t like talking to you (if after 3 or 4 tries this still isn&#39;t working, this probably isn&#39;t the problem)

iquickx808

hey Distory,

damn me and my friend have the same problem, and we&#39;ve been working on this for about
    2 days already, did you dl any priv server after usko?
    it can probably be the problem, it could&#39;ve affected usko. because before i even start priv servs
    then this started to happened... so idk

but anyways if anyone found the problem, please let me know because i wanna play usko
    than fricken priv servers....

friend of mine had this prob, i reinstalled it and it worked.

note: when you uninstall, go into your program files and delete the knight online folder after you uninstall.

program files is in your C drive.

friend of mine had this prob, i reinstalled it and it worked.

note: when you uninstall, go into your program files and delete the knight online folder after you uninstall.

program files is in your C drive.[/b]
    i still got no servers ZzZz :angry:

b1rdy

i still got no servers ZzZz :angry:[/b]
    Means ur missing a patch, It happened to me....maybe u should, install patches manually

or reinstall the game. It&#39;s just a missing patch.

HUGE BUMP I made a topic about this, and this guy has the exact ss of what ius happening to me. ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS.