Noob Gm Banned Me:@

This is a discussion on Noob Gm Banned Me:@ within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Guys in my country it was 2 am and ,there are really few people playing game at that time and ...
Page: 1

PhL3gM

Guys in my country it was 2 am and ,there are really few people playing game at that time and i was seeking for hyde and antares ,while i was seeking for them a guy invited me to party and i accepted so that after the boss hunting i could make exping with them..WHen i finished boss hunting i went near to the the party members and i've realised that they were koxping,
    i didnt had enaugh time to quit party and i got disconnected ,What do i have to do?:s
    i dont know what to do please help me

priest_GOOD

Guys in my country it was 2 am and ,there are really few people playing game at that time and i was seeking for hyde and antares ,while i was seeking for them a guy invited me to party and i accepted so that after the boss hunting i could make exping with them..WHen i finished boss hunting i went near to the the party members and i've realised that they were koxping,
    i didnt had enaugh time to quit party and i got disconnected ,What do i have to do?:s
    i dont know what to do please help me[/b]
    buy premium on another acc and send a CS tht should help....

Goliath_

LIES LIES LIES ! u was leaching!

black-art

lol k2'ed...
    In other words: owned by k2...

Strider

well you are gillty to proven innocent got any ss tht prove your wernt near party at the time,in c/s there like a banned accounts ticket. Also why would koxp&#39;s invite you to there party it not like they need a hand exping you would just be a leech <_<

LurifaX

dont u think he was leeching ? and not leaching ^_-

Parhumrouz

a gm online?? r u lying? :P

i wouldn&#39;t be surprised if a koxper wanted to get half xp just to have YOU in his party

Mosh Pit

Ouch, but most koxp get some regular noobs to leech so they look normal at a distance.

:Necro:

ownt. lol only xp with people you know such as friends / clannies