Not being able to type after running KO

This is a discussion on Not being able to type after running KO within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; For some odd reason i cant type anything when i start ko and arrive the login page. if i press ...
Page: 1

FIREFORCE

For some odd reason i cant type anything when i start ko and arrive the login page. if i press numbers they come up as ???? in the Username box. does anyone have this problem, and know how to fix this? and i have the current pach which is 1483, but im not sure if you have to dl some other patches manually. plz help me out. thnx

Ash

Your keyboard probobly uses some kind of software to function, XTrap dosent allow it, my tip for you to is to uninstall that software.
    That software is normally used to bind hotkeys, like start media player, internet explorer and that kind of stuff.

FIREFORCE

Your keyboard probobly uses some kind of software to function, XTrap dosent allow it, my tip for you to is to uninstall that software.
    That software is normally used to bind hotkeys, like start media player, internet explorer and that kind of stuff.[/b]

yea i have a wireless keyboard does that have to do anything with it? i used to be able to type and all with it when i played ko it just happened recently.

Ash

Its probobly some xtrap patch that dosent allow macro, these software normally use some kind of macro to bind keyboards.
    I had the same problem with my logitech keyboard, but i uninstalled all logitech software, and it works just fine

FIREFORCE

Its probobly some xtrap patch that dosent allow macro, these software normally use some kind of macro to bind keyboards.
    I had the same problem with my logitech keyboard, but i uninstalled all logitech software, and it works just fine[/b]

o i have a wireless logitech mouse also, if i uninstall it will it prevent me from using the mouse?

Ash

Hm, i didnt have any wireless, but i doubt it will stop working, you just wont have any binded keys working, like if you assigned a mouse button to do something, or the keyboard to do something, like opening windows media player and things like that

FIREFORCE

ok thanks for your help

xman2010

pliz ineed help with this xtrap

xman2010

you unistale soft ware ok add link in from to any body need it make this soft and play

Ash

Np, glad i could help

@xman2010:
    I dont really understand what you mean, but i think you want to know how to remove the software?

Start -> Settings -> Control Panel -> Add/Remove Programs, and find the software you have installed, most likley its Logitech or Microsoft keyboard software, and press uninstall.(might need to reboot your pc after)