not receiving new Code email in hotmail

This is a discussion on not receiving new Code email in hotmail within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Anyone have a KO account that was made using a hotmail email addy?? If so are u getting the code ...
Page: 1

sub

Anyone have a KO account that was made using a hotmail email addy??

If so are u getting the code email from KO, to update the security settings??

I'm Stuck, can't login to submit customer support ticket, on any of my accounts. I click lost key, and the email never arrives, not in junk mail either. I get all other emails from KO, billing, support tickets etc. But not this damn code.

I need to contact Customer Support for billing me twice for buying premium, and that i still dont have premium.

jakesean

Anyone have a KO account that was made using a hotmail email addy??

If so are u getting the code email from KO, to update the security settings??

I'm Stuck, can't login to submit customer support ticket, on any of my accounts. I click lost key, and the email never arrives, not in junk mail either. I get all other emails from KO, billing, support tickets etc. But not this damn code.

I need to contact Customer Support for billing me twice for buying premium, and that i still dont have premium.[/b]
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?s=...t&p=1499874

Gr33nDragon

K2 team is working on it and it will be resolved as soon as possible

Cammers91

K2 team is working on it and it will be resolved as soon as possible [/b]
    Pfft Working Very Hard I Bet

Drakus

k2 allways has delay