Not spam im right

This is a discussion on Not spam im right within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Allright i am getting that stupid problem with XTrap : "Game security module update has failed[00010001:800C0008]" Now don't tell me: ...
Page: 1

Banned

Allright i am getting that stupid problem with XTrap : "Game security module update has failed[00010001:800C0008]"

Now don't tell me: "Oh that happened to so many ppl youre dumb watch other topics be4...Just do cmd>ipconfig / flushdns>enter" or "Delete XTrap folder in knight online folder" or "C:\Windows\ system 32\ drivers\ etc\ host> open with notepad then delete" or, the most dumb: "Try to reboot or re-install game"

I TRIED THEM ALL!!

I didnt go deeper for my searches than that....Got any ideas about what I could do? Plz dont send me to a link that will take me 40 minutes to read and find out that I knew that :huh:

Thx for replying

Btw im missing santas right now and Makaveli, your thing doesnt work :/

Delete all of ko off, registries files and redl xD ?

in ur hosts files if there are any lines with an ip, and have some xtrap url next to em delete those lines. those retards at xtrap shouldnt be putting crap in the hosts file.

also, I had to make a copy of the XPva00.dll file and rename it to XPva03.dll for it to update, make sure u make a copy and not just rename the original file.

Banned

No it doesnt work, when i try to delete thigies that could look like url, it says the specific way to this folder is incorrect