Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

note to apocalypse on logos

This is a discussion on note to apocalypse on logos within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i just wanted to say thank you to all the members of apocalypse who decided to hack my friend twiztid ...
Page: 1

i just wanted to say thank you to all the members of apocalypse who decided to hack my friend twiztid and also say fuck u, because its just a game, and he spent alot of money on premium and u mother fuckers go and hack his account i thought u guys were supposed to be gg players. ur not ur just faggots. its kinda funny though last screen shot of twiztid before he quit here ya go

he broke it goin +9 for fun

and ty again gg apocalypse players HA HA GG yea right

wow delvl 57 from 70

you could still get 300+ $ for it just for shield+8, :S

ps - proof it was apoc?

wow delvl 57 from 70

you could still get 300+ $ for it just for shield+8, :S
    ps - proof it was apoc?[/b]

lets talk to windwalker she was the one that gave the info to zaff srry for my language man but seriously them fuckers pissed me off

heres proof

Sälen säger: hi, did u do anything to twiztid?
    WindWaker säger: no i didnt do him anything
    Sälen säger: cuz he just showed me a pic on him, lvl 57
    WindWaker säger: yep
    WindWaker säger: zaff dlvled him
    Sälen säger: Did u give the pass and the info to zaff?
    Sälen säger: err
    WindWaker säger: yep

Banned

yep i did give him the account, i got the ID and Pass from twiztid aka xshadyx at these forums...

Hes one of the biggest scammer, and a hated player lol....

He scammed 3 of my friends in the past and he stole things from our clan bank at logos...

Well, for those who wants some profs (heres just a few of them) check the ftp link i uploaded it all at:

http://schrottmon.sc.ohost.de/windwaker/

Thx for the ftp schrotti

U guys can think what ya want.... he deserved it, every Cypher or Logos player will mostly agree with me

Banned

And for once again, it WASNT Apocalypse who did it, but me and zaff, noone else...

So dont blame them...

And btw Sälen, Twiztid didnt quit, he plays a other char, which is fully equipped... I dunno if he told to u he "quitted".... wellll lol

zaffers

1st dont get Apocalypse into this to begin with.

Now , u heard what people say "revenge is a dish best served cold" right ?
    Or even "what goes around comes around"

well u can use both in twiztid's case.

this poor excuse of a human being,scammed endless people , deceived even more with his lies and he got nothing less but what he deserved.

I am not sorry about what i did - yes i deleveled him with great pleasure as payback for the items he scammed from me and my clan.

Now , did i hack him ? no i didnt . im not that much of a computer geek to be able to do such a thing , neither i would try to do so.

He just wanted to get some e-love and cyb0r windwaker , hence she got his login info , which she passed to me , just because she thought it was fair.

If you consider the case as simple hacking of an innocent player (lol?) go ahead and ban my ass.
    For the people who like justice and fairplay there will be fraps with the deleveling - just because i want to share the joy of punishing a scammer with you lot.

cheers

Banned

Well, once his vid is uploaded im makin a thread, to prove every single scam he did, well, at first, if u wonna watch it, scrool up and take a look at the ftp link, half of the stuff is there, i uploaded it all since its to much to post

zolias

screenies was nice and yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssss it was fun !!!

Now , u heard what people say "revenge is a dish best served cold" right ?
    Or even "what goes around comes around"
    [/b]

Amen!

Justin Timberlake much? Good Choice!

Banned Senior Member

Hmmm deserved 100 %

Banned

Well, once the vid is uploaded ill make a thread in the general section, and we will see whos the bad guys lol -.-

He deserved it so much.... its the first time he got punished for what he did...

and a poke in the face for mister chase!

Cute

My wish came true ^^

no one hacked Twiztid, he shared his password

I know what happened to him was mean, but he deserves it anyways. He scammed many players in cypher then logos and those who dont know him well, think it aint fair to delvl him.

I posted many times about chase, i dont want to talk about him anymore. if you dont know his past, go to seach and type xshadyx or gangstaflow or WaitNbleed. Also, you can go to KO forum and search about him

if you know that he was scamming and you support him here, you'd be wasting your time, and the video of him getting delvl'ed would break your heart

Chase, you see how awful is scamming and making up lies?

Killosauruz

well ermm i havent got much to say, but im in apoc too (once i was ur clannie, but Respect was remade - so i left)
    and i know the shit u did, so all i have to say is: stop bitching - you shouldnt even blame zaff and windy, you Deserved it.

owned in the FACE lawl

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast