nothing after IP and pass window

This is a discussion on nothing after IP and pass window within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; It looks like that : 1. Lunch KO 2. I write id and pass 3. Click "enter" 4. and ... ...
Page: 1

rosa_pl

It looks like that :
    1. Lunch KO
    2. I write id and pass
    3. Click "enter"
    4. and ... nothing ...

loading window is hiding , i see how much days of prem i have and this little window with updates news etc doesnt show :/ look at that and help me pls.
    http://img296.imageshack.us/my.php?image=koproblg6.jpg

i think it is my internet problem (i have 1,3mb) but i dont know what to do.
    on other comp on the same internet i have this problem too.

but 2 weeks ago i was playing and all were good. ?HELP?

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

It's probably server lag

Zaczaco11

click all over the screen and it'll pop up. otherwise wait for ko server to correct itself

rosa_pl

i was trying on my girlfriend computer and all was good. :/ just in my house it doesnt work :/

ill try click all over the screen.

brb ;P

__________________________________________________ ____________________________
    it doesnt work for me ;/ i click many times and nothing. maybe its some kind of point where i need to click? ;P

it cannot be server lag also ... not that long. (2 weeks?@!)

================================================== ===========
    U open for firewall ports 2424,15000,15100

example iptables
    ADSL modem use a small mips cpu linux

iptables -A INPUT -i ppp0 -p tcp --sport 2424 --dport 2424: -m state --state RELATED,ESTABLISHED -j ACCEPT

iptables -A INPUT -i ppp0 -p tcp --sport 15000 --dport 15000: -m state --state RELATED,ESTABLISHED -j ACCEPT

iptables -A INPUT -i ppp0 -p tcp --sport 15100 --dport 15100: -m state --state RELATED,ESTABLISHED -j ACCEPT

iptables -A OUTPUT -p tcp --sport 2424 --dport 2424: -m state --state RELATED,ESTABLISHED -j ACCEPT
    iptables -A OUTPUT -p tcp --sport 15000 --dport 15000: -m state --state RELATED,ESTABLISHED -j ACCEPT
    iptables -A OUTPUT -p tcp --sport 15100 --dport 15100: -m state --state RELATED,ESTABLISHED -j ACCEPT
    iptables -A FORWARD -i eth0 -o ppp0 -m state --state NEW,RELATED,ESTABLISHED -j ACCEPT
    iptables -t nat -A POSTROUTING -p tcp --dport 53 -j MASQUERADE
    iptables -t nat -A POSTROUTING -p udp --dport 53 -j MASQUERADE
    iptables -t nat -A POSTROUTING -o ppp0 -j MASQUERADE

what this mean ? and what i need to do ? :P some1 on KOforum said that this is solution for my problem , but i dont know what to do now. maybe sth with my adsl router?

rosa_pl

bump this and answer pls ('',)

bump this and answer pls ('',)[/b]
    Same thing happens to me now .. after 20 tries u will get in, BUT when u get in and click beramus ares cypher 1-2, it stays left in Connecting. Please wait in hours and no result .. Ko problem, <_<

i got same problem. internet gets overloaded and it restarts my router when i get stuck like that
    what premium you guiz using?

rosa_pl

i got same problem. internet gets overloaded and it restarts my router when i get stuck like that
    what premium you guiz using?[/b]
    silver

::Urban::

i dont know how i can help you, bump...

rosa_pl

bump that shit ;/