Random DC's from game

This is a discussion on Random DC's from game within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello Im recently having problems staying in-game, randomly Ill DC for no reason at all. Could that be a problem ...
Page: 1

_Boomsheeka_

Default Random DC's from game

Hello

Im recently having problems staying in-game, randomly Ill DC for no reason at all.

Could that be a problem with my computer, or is it just with my internet connection ? I have satellite internet (which sucks) but before I always was able to stay playing, although it was a bit laggy. Is there a way to determine WHY you were DC'd ?

Last night I was in a sweet Falcon/CW party and I DC'd like 3 times in a row after being fine for over a hour. Right after that, I logged on to my noob character for upgrading, and stayed in game for like 1-1/2 hours without a problem.

So I guess my question is, can I figure out WHY I am DC'ing ? Or is it a multitute of reasons that could be causing the DC /

Thanks for the help

baz wants to play :lol: :rollseyes:

GetRichOrDieTrying

:lol:

black_11

I'm having quiet the same prob as you do, ever since last update, i'm dc-ing without a reason, not every hour though, but like, every 3-5 hours, i have atleast 1 dc without a reason <_<