server is Permanently undergoing maintenance-HELP

This is a discussion on server is Permanently undergoing maintenance-HELP within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok i got disconnected from the server last night, normal yea, sigh pops up, ur dc, press ok, lots of ...
Page: 1

snowyfrex

Default server is Permanently undergoing maintenance-HELP

ok i got disconnected from the server last night, normal yea, sigh pops up, ur dc, press ok, lots of lag ok balblabla <_< then l8r, like hours l8r, the game starts up again, my friend can log in np, but wen ever i try to log in it saysss....server is undergoing maintenance plz try again l8r or somethen like that!!! arggg and the game is worken now...but i cant log in!!! sooooo helllpp?

TryToSlmMe

i think u get that when u r banned :x, but not sure

snowyfrex

r u serious?? i didnt even do anything 0.o i was just killen bulcans useing rz while eating and then dc :blink:

Takayuki

He's right, our clan party got banned for z/skill DTS... we play normally and blah DC.

I guess you shouldnt have abused that bug. <_<

Originally posted by ballzy
    I guess you shouldnt have abused that bug. *<_<
    what bug?

press z to target, then spam skill button?

Z3non

K2ed

snowyfrex

zzz...omg so lame u cant even press rz or r skill anymore so then how do u play the game if ur an archer??? <_< dont gms have to prove that ur using a third party tool like they claim i was using?? i mean pressing rz is the onlyyyy way i can lvl my noob rogue now becuase guss wat, they blocked nps co i got no skills except archery! arggg, lame, lame...so anyone know for how long, i couldnt find that on the wesite...and hey tuga long time no c :wub:

Z3non

Its K2s decision, they were bug abusing it, and this time ull have to agree with me : ALL OF THIS IS THE TURKS FAULT!
    Bugging npcs and quests.... zzz they only do that cause they cant acomplish nothing irl or in ko

Papps

i have an acc that is blocked and it says the same thing

__r4y__

Default Same

Well I have the same messege. Now I have never cheated or abused any exploits. I have never partied with any cheaters. I am a very honet player. I had my shop setup all day. I hopped onto my pc to check my shop about 2 hours before the war. So I left it went got a shawer and somethen to eat. Came back and I was dc'ed (this was about an hour later) Now all I get is that same message! I did absolutly nothing wrong accept playing KO again. I guess thats my crime. Giving KO another chance. ZZZZZZzzzzzzzz

There is no way they would have any proof that I was cheating, because I don't cheat!!!!!!!!!!!!

K2'ed yet agaim. I shoulda never came back. Wasted about $100 in premium and knight cash and this is K2's thank you.