KO on Mac OS

This is a discussion on KO on Mac OS within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello. Iv installed and patch KO with wine on MacBook Pro without problems. But when i press start on launcher ...
Page: 1

Default KO on Mac OS

Hello. Iv installed and patch KO with wine on MacBook Pro without problems. But when i press start on launcher iv got "unexpected error" notice. any1 knows what can it be? same problem when antivirus delete some files from KO folder on windows device. might it be fault of direct x?

nub
    Banned

Check out my old thread on how to make KO work on a Mac OS?
    How-To: Play Knight Online on Mac Computers!

If that does not help, then try googling your question for the answer right. I don't understand how your antivirus would delete some files from KO, possibly because your Laptop "detects viruses"

I stopped playing KO some years back and decided to get back into it recently. I've since sold my gaming PC and adopted a 2014 Macbook Pro Retina. After installing Windows 10 with bootcamp I've been able to play without any issue. 120 FPS (for such an old game). Having an external mouse (aside from the touchpad) is a necessity. Overall I'm really happy with it. Windows 10 is like $50 these days and Bootcamp makes it a cinch to install.