DC when time for Eslant Dungeon...

This is a discussion on DC when time for Eslant Dungeon... within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Everytime at the day when it's time for Eslant Dungeon, it starts with 20 sec+ lag (always ~5min before it's ...
Page: 1

Everytime at the day when it's time for Eslant Dungeon, it starts with 20 sec+ lag (always ~5min before it's gonna start) followed by DC
    then When I try to login in I can enter the game be on for like 30 sec then another DC, which keep happening till like 2-5min after Dungeon started...
    the fukn stupid thing is during all other times I dun get this shit (no DC and no lag) not during other events either (like LW, BDW)
    and always the 10-20 min you're entering (which makes it impossible for me to get in -.-")
    Anyone knows how to fix this shit? I tryed to close all running programs, restart my comp, re-install the game... nothing seems to work <_<
    ty for your time

EveryOneLovesCammers

Everytime at the day when it&#39;s time for Eslant Dungeon, it starts with 20 sec+ lag (always ~5min before it&#39;s gonna start) followed by DC
    then When I try to login in I can enter the game be on for like 30 sec then another DC, which keep happening till like 2-5min after Dungeon started...
    the fukn stupid thing is during all other times I dun get this shit (no DC and no lag) not during other events either (like LW, BDW)
    and always the 10-20 min you&#39;re entering (which makes it impossible for me to get in -.-")
    Anyone knows how to fix this shit? I tryed to close all running programs, restart my comp, re-install the game... nothing seems to work <_<
    ty for your time[/b]
    Yo Bro Lower Your Graphics (:

that might work

buy new PC :P

buy new PC :P[/b]
    1# Can&#39;t afford :/
    2# Then I should get problems other times too, not just at the Eslant Dungeon...(If my computer is the problem)
    3# Started now again (30min before Dungeon time ofc... <_< )

I now suspect my internet connection, since I noticed now I got problems loading the net page just at the same time lagg started
    why it&#39;s happening only at the times when there is Dungeon I still dunno >.<