:O what i do?

This is a discussion on :O what i do? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well as u all know ( way of speech) i just bought a brand new laptop gateway gaming laptop fx ...
Page: 1

ISeeYouPee

Thumbs down

well as u all know ( way of speech) i just bought a brand new laptop gateway gaming laptop fx !
    i didnt get the fuking warranty i was ganna get it in 1 week after i got my paycheck anyways i spilt pepsi all over my laptop well not all over but right side of laptop like rigth speaker and num pad.. wel instently i turned of my laptop and got some windex so i can clean the mess i tilted the laptop back so it doesnt get in the system too betary out and so on.. well now my laptop wont go pass the black screen
    i get some screen like who made it then press f2 and f10 shit and then gos to black screen start beeeping till i turn it off...
    anybody know what i can do or what i should do? my laptop is now open and its drying out for another 2 days then il try it and if it dont work ill just take it to rpr shop...anyways anybody got any ideas?

Baxxor

if it worked before you spilled coke on it it's the coke(or what beverage you used).
    if it doesn't work drying it out and such then you should take it to a pc shop and get some help from the experts

ISeeYouPee

if it worked before you spilled coke on it it's the coke(or what beverage you used).
    if it doesn't work drying it out and such then you should take it to a pc shop and get some help from the experts[/b]
    it worked
    i am thinking letting it dry 3 or something days will help
    u dig?

I was there when this pepsi was spilt.

ISeeYouPee

I was there when this pepsi was spilt.[/b]
    :S

i got something like that with my computer. i just pressed f10 and it worked xD
    its probably cause u turned it off improperly.

or it went into your hardrive =P

ISeeYouPee

well i did turn it off inappropriately i mean i put in the cd to reinstall windows and it gos by that screen....
    but then it has to restart. so ya does it all over again

owned

did u try press f10 when that screen pops up and tells u to press f2 or f10? if that doesnt work then idk..

ISeeYouPee

did u try press f10 when that screen pops up and tells u to press f2 or f10? if that doesnt work then idk..[/b]
    ya bro
    it does work thats what i said... i mean it does work but what i do then? anyways ya then it works with cd as well and then u press any key to go reinstall windows and it gos throu but then again it has to restart and fukes my shit up

ISeeYouPee

well after letting my laptop dry i turned it on after 3 days and now it started and all asked me which boot system and then it just start beeping and turns off :S
    nothing is working on the laptop i had to connect a keyboard to oit to be able to choose system and shit..
    so i will go get it rpred tomorrow or on monday