Odd coincidential problem >.< Need to know why!?!?!

This is a discussion on Odd coincidential problem >.< Need to know why!?!?! within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Today and yesterday I attempted to enter BDW on my new account and as it was about to change maps ...
Page: 1

Today and yesterday I attempted to enter BDW on my new account and as it was about to change maps to BDW the screen got all fucked up like colored TV snow and then my comp crashed... I have NEVER had this problem before and my graphics card drivers are up to date blah blah all that shit. I am gonna try turning down hardware acceleration before I try entering tomorrow see if that works but most importantly I would just like to know perhaps WHY this is happening?

Update: even with hardware acceleration down as low as I can and still run ko i get BSOD, I did some research learned some things, apparently my GPU is stuck in an infinite display loop but its got latest drivers and doesn&#39;t seem to be anything wrong with it as BDW is the only time this happens

evilwevel

could be the graphics card overheating, motherboard malfunctioning, windows xp or ko itself crashing.

if it doesn&#39;t occur again i wouldn&#39;t think about it to much, computers tend to act strange once in a while.

its not the card or mobo, I&#39;d have to say its KO because its only when i try to enter BDW, I turned down Hardware acceleration as much as I could and still run KO gonna see if it happens again tonight.

bump

maybe its trying to play that movie before bdw actually starts. you can turn that off
    seed>graphic option> uncheck play movie

OverTheTop

i had a similar problem pc crashed as i went csw the error was ko fastload reinstall solved this for me and dont install this fast load crap

what is ko fast load how do I know if I have it and how do i stop it