Official Website account PROBLEM!

This is a discussion on Official Website account PROBLEM! within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; some backgroundstory: played a warrior in old KO, got scammed, i had created another account with another warrior, he was ...
Page: 1

TimtoN_

Default Official Website account PROBLEM!

some backgroundstory:

played a warrior in old KO, got scammed, i had created another account with another warrior, he was like level 42. So, after i got scammed i quitted playing for a couple months, but then i wanted to play again. so i started playing on that other warrior account, started leveling. Then i decided to login to My KoL on the website, wrote my ID and PW,
    "Your password has been reset and a new one has been sent to your e-mail"
    Ok, so i checked my email, but i havent recieved any mail, checked all folders - nothing. Now i have been waiting like 6 months for it..... i think my email adress is bugged or something, i cant recive any email from websites anymore.

the problem:

i want to logion to My KoL and change my password so i wont get hacked/scammed again, but i cant since my password has gotten reset and i havent recieved any new.

so, i need to speak to costumer support, but...
    You must log in first to access customer support.
    How do I contact customer support? *
    *Customer support can be found by clicking here.
    Lol, exactly where to they want me to press ?

Can you please change my email? *
    *Once an e-mail address has been verified through the Account Management website we will not change that address. We apologize for this inconvenience.

Can I get my new password sent to a different email then what is in the account? *
    *Once an e-mail address has been verified through the Account Management website we will not change that address. However, if you have access to the manual password reset option (available to paying accounts) here: https://www.knightonlineworld.com/account/lPass.php Head there and in the “E-mail address on the account” use your new E-mail address. Thank you for contacting Knight Online Support.
    - That website doesnt work.

I don’t seem to be receiving any emails regarding a password reset from K2, why is that? *
    *If you are not receiving any response emails from K2, please make sure to also check your SPAM or BULK folder in addition to your INBOX.
    - Done that

So, if anyone can help me, feel free to write here.

TimtoN_

Bump <_<

i have excactly the same problem, i dont know my email and password, someone has changed them... so how can i get my account back??

TimtoN_

rock, make ur own thread about your problem.

xxAzraelxx

Ask administration to send you the pw again, but this time monitor the traffic in your junk mail folder and in your trash can folder. Sometimes automatic spam detectors kick email from Knightonlineworld as spam. If that doesn't work, you're on your own.

TimtoN_

Originally posted by xxAzraelxx
    Ask administration to send you the pw again, but this time monitor the traffic in your junk mail folder and in your trash can folder. Sometimes automatic spam detectors kick email from Knightonlineworld as spam. *If that doesn't work, you're on your own.
    ok, but where do i conntact them ?

whassup

dude as you said your acc is only lvl 42 go lvl a bit

TimtoN_

bro, im looking for help on my account problem here.

btw, im 62

Sal3eR

:9

Sal3eR

:huh: