OK check

This is a discussion on OK check within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i installed ko today right. i log in my dlw account in bera but i cant stay in longer than ...
Page: 1

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

i installed ko today right.

i log in my dlw account in bera but i cant stay in longer than 8 minutes....
    i start the game alright and everything but then my computers fan turns on and that when i figured out ima get dced...

i have cable internet so i know it aint the connection....

also i have the computer connected to modem directly..

guess thats all i can say...

any thoughts?

oh also its not the ko has encountered problem dc its more like u been disconnected from server...

umm yesterday i got in the ko4life ventrilo and my ping was 140.. is that normal?

here specs of comp

lol as u all can see thats why i was looking for another computer... my shit is old!

Strike

im going to guess that one of the reasons why you are dcing so much is your computer's lack of RAM and a crappy CPU. most likely it's a combination of things but the RAM and CPU are probally a big factor.

as for your ping, it seems fine because that's dependent on how far you are from the vent server.

im going to guess that one of the reasons why you are dcing so much is your computer's lack of RAM and a crappy CPU. most likely it's a combination of things but the RAM and CPU are probally a big factor.

as for your ping, it seems fine because that's dependent on how far you are from the vent server.[/b]

but like 8 months ago i would play for hours and sometimes leave the computer on all night mercahnting and i would not get dced..

PriestOfShadows

off topic. who is that chick?

her name is keeley hazell

Zaczaco11

i installed just recently to play dcz too ! and everything works fine dunno whats up with it. (what race are you lets pk bro )

atm im playing my lvl 51 im human btw on bera. later ima go to orc side with tainted innocence. if u member her

Zaczaco11

atm im playing my lvl 51 im human btw on bera. later ima go to orc side with tainted innocence. if u member her[/b]
    a little bit... i'll play dcz with ya !