Making movies

This is a discussion on Making movies within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; how can i make a pk movie with good quality but not to big. I want to add music and ...
Page: 1

Default Making movies

how can i make a pk movie with good quality but not to big. I want to add music and some subtitles too. Can somebody give me some tips?

talonz

ok start off with ull need a copy of fraps, u can download the free version from their site but its highly not recomended cause the trail keys are a bitch to get out of ur registry. i got my copy from ircspy.com but u can torrent it or limewire has a few links. file size is around 2 mbs i think not too sure off hand

*** remember ko thinks fraps is a speed hack and will dc u randomly depending on the server load ***

next ull need a video editor u can use windows movie maker but i think thats crap but good for beginners, i use adobe premier pro ulead cool 3d productions photoshop and dr divx (to encode into avi)

lastly ull need ppl willing to view ur 10 mins of fame (hint devile *upload section plz* :P )

its very easy to make a game movie but takes time to make it special have fun

i ve heard that GameCam is much better than fraps. Is it true?

talonz

they're prity much the same really ... they both lag u out really bad when ur making a movie unless u have a decent computer
    gamecam might not get picked up by ko for speed hacks tho, not too sure on this i havent tested it

ty i downoladed the latest version of moviemaker and its a lot better than previous

SirKnight

Originally posted by talonz
    they're prity much the same really ... they both lag u out really bad when ur making a movie unless u have a decent computer *
    gamecam might not get picked up by ko for speed hacks tho, not too sure on this i havent tested it
    we tested it with a friend and we must say GameCam is better.

hej

Fraps have better quality and bigger files, so if you have litle hd space go with Gamecam.

If Im right Gamecam record and encode the video on-the-fly, while FRAPS only record it without compress it, but I belive u can make a better quality video out of FRAPS since it keep the quality without encode it with lower bitrate.

One thing u have to know, high quality and small size doesnt match each other, so either u have to focus on quality or size. Mostly ppl encode it to around 10MB/minut

About the encoding part, its written by devile at ranking forum

Satisfaction

Hey Guys..any1 knows where to donwload GameCam for free?? thx a lot h43r:

Hmm there's a big topic bout this on Tk forum, Devile made it i think