Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

OK I need a hackers help...

This is a discussion on OK I need a hackers help... within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Is there anyway you guys can hack into my PC, and install a virus which will make my PC blow ...
Page: 1

Diler

Default OK I need a hackers help...

Is there anyway you guys can hack into my PC, and install a virus which will make my PC blow up, or at least damage the shit in it? I want a new one, because this is crap, and my father wont buy me a new one untill something is damaged... So...?

__countess__

put a tooth-pick on your CPU FAN inside the box so it stops, turn it on for 5 secs and boom.

p.s. if there's built-in protection against high-cpu-temperature disable it from BIOS.

Just turn off that power supplier (the one in your comp with all those gay cables) while your comp is working, tell me waht happend when you'll be on your new comp :lol:

tolgahan

Originally posted by __countess__
    put a tooth-pick on your CPU FAN inside the box so it stops, turn it on for 5 secs and boom.

p.s. if there's built-in protection against high-cpu-temperature disable it from BIOS.
    dont do that. dont bomb ur pc. just turn off power supply.After ur dad buy a new one u can sell older one n buy premium lol

Diler

Originally posted by n00bzZ
    Just turn off that power supplier (the one in your comp with all those gay cables) while your comp is working, tell me waht happend when you'll be on your new comp *:lol:
    That's the whole point. My father mustn't know that I did this. He must see that that was a hacker :P

firem

lol if the hacker hacks ur info, send what u said to the hacker to ur dad..
    u blow up ur pc and ur dad knows its u and u dont get anything xD

Bob

Get off your but and go get a job to buy a new one if your not happy

How could he know that you did?
    Just turn it off and back on right away, then tell him it burnt by a hacker :
    Or is he sitting near you all day long waiting for the comp to blow up? :wacko:

Diler

Originally posted by n00bzZ
    How could he know that you did?
    Just turn it off and back on right away, then tell him it burnt by a hacker :
    Or is he sitting near you all day long waiting for the comp to blow up? *:wacko:
    I must be off at that time, but I dont turn of the PC cuz im downloading. I always say when I'm going somewhere so then would be a good time, because i'll get an alibi...

Phosgene

go to BIOS and double the computer Voltage .
    it will burn , actually burn

Technically its almost possible, there are software which can set the CPU speed directly from Windows, but the software must be programmed specific to ur motherboard, and since the "hacker" cant make an universal motherboard tweaker, its kinda practically impossible. Also mostly the system will shutdown ur computer to protect ur CPU, and reset it to the normal speed. Otherwise, theres no hardware that can be damaged by a software, U have to manually kill ur computer physical if u want it dead

Edit: However, theres a virus that can destroy ur BIOS and completely make ur botherboard useless, but require some hardcore programmer here h43r:

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Install VNC, leave your ip here. A simple overclocking of your graphics card compleatley fucks up the pic an dlooks like hte computer says no.

FatM4n

Theres many ways to burn a comp

Overclockign is one way
    Disbale hardrive fans or cpu fan another way
    Or simply flah your bios with some random brand thats not urs and it will fuck up badly

Trow it in a pool and say it was an accident :wub:

this shit is bananas

LO!L

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast