Aries login

This is a discussion on Aries login within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; It always freezes, dosent matter if i am logging in on any of my computers, i have disabled the antivirus ...
Page: 1

spiritualstrength

Arrow

It always freezes, dosent matter if i am logging in on any of my computers, i have disabled the antivirus which helped the character loading screen but most of the time i cant get past the spot where u log in to one of the 3 servers! It can take me up to 3 hrs or more sometimes to login and i have a premium account that is being wasted!

This is what i put on another forum and really had no solution:X Trap failure repeatedly, failure to login, it takes me about 1 hr sometimes to login, is there a solution to this? I downloaded from download.com and it updated all the updates. It seems to have gotten worse with the maintance, I play on Aries! I do use premium on 1 character at least, cant get it on 2 b/c of the delete character problem so i had to create a new account. Ya, I posted that before it started taking half the day to log in on any server!!!!

spiritualstrength

Oh ya, and reinstall is not a solution i have done that about 4 times!