omg another problem!!

This is a discussion on omg another problem!! within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i went to download knights and had to download gamerfirst when i go to download knights from there it says: ...
Page: 1

babyiimextacy

Default omg another problem!!

i went to download knights and had to download gamerfirst when i go to download knights from there it says: failed to start transfer? help please i wanna play

babyiimextacy

bumppppphelp please?

netarchy

For your information, server is going through a rollback, and it is down at the ftp. so Wait a hour or two to get it back running normal again and it will work for you.

babyiimextacy

ive had this problem for 3 days now since i tried playing it on a laptop i got it to work on my other laptop and at work but not here? =/ and when it does download it says login server error please try again!!?

babyiimextacy

bumppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

zzZzSkilla4SkillazZzz

Quote Originally Posted by netarchy View Post
    For your information, server is going through a rollback, and it is down at the ftp. so Wait a hour or two to get it back running normal again and it will work for you.
    Lol Hour or two server offline almost 24 hours.
    They cant fix 1 fvking bug with iron bars which no1 use and quests with iton bar are bugged...so why u trying fix it if no1 use....(bad try)

babyiimextacy

=/ i dont get it thought im able to play at work no problem

Go to gamersfirst.com log in and then click games/knight online world. then click download and there u can chose alternative method(or something similar) if u cant use the crappy download-tool.

netarchy

Might be your UAC - User Account Control

Turn that off and restart the patch launcher to start patching freely, for Win 7