University's firewall

This is a discussion on University's firewall within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Im back to college, and I can't login to ko bcause the university is blocking everything. from online games to ...
Page: 1

booras04020

Default University's firewall

Im back to college, and I can't login to ko bcause the university is blocking everything. from online games to kazaa to mp3 download.

What can I do to play ko in the university?

pls help me ASAp

Dazad

Just turn off the firewall.

If university got their own firewall, then YOU cant turn it off, only administrators of the network have access to that. University is a place to study, not a game cafe... -_-

WARP

i can do everything on mine, but the computers are shitty and anti virus somehow..takes 100% of cpu..too slow, i got no way to turn that down.

FatM4n

unversity dont like students to download or play online games, it's a place to study as Capt4in said

booras04020

Default I live in the university's dorms

So sometimes I need to play there.

And Ive heard that there are some programs that can help me in my situation, so if anyone knows any program pls tell me about it.

Cavalier

Default Re: I live in the university's dorms

Originally posted by booras04020
    So sometimes I need to play there.

And Ive heard that there are some programs that can help me in my situation, so if anyone knows any program pls tell me about it.
    Buy a laptop and get a modem :/

booras04020

thanx, but these sites are blocked