Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

OMG WTF HOLY FUCK

This is a discussion on OMG WTF HOLY FUCK within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; how does it show that you cant start your char anymore, if banned it should say server under maintensce or ...
Page: 2

banaanc

how does it show that you cant start your char anymore, if banned it should say server under maintensce or smth

xxww

it just d/c when u start ur char. this is blocked
    and if itz banned.
    should says sth like under maintense.

i did log on the my kol
    still cant find the reason.

xxww

When I try to connect with one of my characters, I get disconnected every time.

This character has been blocked. If you feel that this was done in error, please submit a support request under "Blocked Accounts".

My account has been blocked! Is there any way that I can get unblocked?

When you log into MY KOL through the official website, you will be able to see the reason as to why you are blocked. Please also refer to the Policies page for further details on why a GM will block an account. If you feel that you have been wrongly blocked, you can submit a Customer Support Ticket by also logging into MY KOL on the website.

THIS IS BS.
    MY KOL SHOWS NTH.
    • Message from Customer Support
    • General

NOTICE: Power Up Store Password Purchase Program

If you see an "invalid password" problem when making a Power Up Store purchase please do the following procedures: 1) Log out of KOL 2) Clear your cache 3) Recreate a new password for the game/web account 4) Then go ahead and make your Power Up store purchase. This problem lies with the new design of Internet Explorer and is an interim solution. With these actions you will be able to make your purchases. Thank you.
    eBay WARNING NOTICE

If you purchase anything via eBay or other similar sites, you run the risk of making a highly fraudulent purchase. Again, please be aware that we will not be able to service your account or any problems you have with this. Our policy is that WE WILL NOT service any accounts who openly sell, barter, or trade their account or aspects of their account. Also note that if you purchase an item that is illegal in our system, we will remove it without warning or hesitation and there will be no response from us on this matter. There also could be other legal ramifications for anyone who violates our EULA.
    Please read the policies below before making a posting.

You cannot delete characters at this point. We will launch this feature in the near future.
    If you ever shared your account with anyone else or purchased it from anyone else, you will not receive any assistance related to hacking or losing items on your account.
    Premium member's postings will be replied to within 24 hours. Do not expect responses right away.

Manage Knight Online Account

If you wish to change any of your Knight Online account information, please click the appropriate "EDIT" link below..

Knight Cash
    You have [ 1000 ] Knight Cash Points.
    Please purchase knight cash in Game.

Account Information
    Account ID: XX
    Registration date: [ 2007-09-21 22:52:00 ]
    [ Reset/Change Password ]

Billing Information
    [Check Billing History]

Contact Information
    Member name: XX
    Phone:
    Email: [email protected]
    [Change Email Address]

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Someone in your party must of been using KOXP.[/b]

well could be a reason h34r:

Muyloco

a friend of mine had same problem, and they didnt unblock her

Her name is Mari_Br, and she was helping some friends make a rogue ardream....

Her char was a priest lvl 68

3thos

you sir, have been k2ed.

welcome to the club.

it should say the reason within a day or two on your my kol, you wont get unblocked, they wont investigate or look into it at all...i got banned at the GM's BOSS event in cypher killing legitly and he wrote banned for macroing at smilidon....that was about a year ago, 100+ tickets later no response but GL.

no i used my credit card[/b]

dude, this happened to my brother before.

this is why he got banned:

when you sign up for your ko account, you need to have the address on the card match the addres on your account.

if the information doesnt match, there is a high chance you will get banned when they run a check.

thats what happened to him. he was a premium user for months and one day was banned. luckily for him he found k2s number (sorry, dont have it anymore) and gave them a call and they unbanned his account.

good luck

DelusionX

k2ed good style

thats why u banned ....

k2 can see any program your running or someone in ur party is running so yeah dont come here to bull shit

tamachan

dude, this happened to my brother before.

this is why he got banned:

when you sign up for your ko account, you need to have the address on the card match the addres on your account.

if the information doesnt match, there is a high chance you will get banned when they run a check.

thats what happened to him. he was a premium user for months and one day was banned. luckily for him he found k2s number (sorry, dont have it anymore) and gave them a call and they unbanned his account.

good luck[/b]
    erm no i dont think so.. cause i used my mums CC to buy premium at first.. then my closest friends CC.. then my ko friend CC... yet im not banned :P maybe gm didnt like him

assassin110490

I WAS Z+R ATTACK SKELETON KNIGHTS[/b]
    maybe this reason u were using task manager bug ?

thedevilsmanner

I've got the same with my other account !
    I've need to restart another..
    and after a while I've been able to send a Ticket.. And they told me I've got hacked and they can't give my account back :S

you sir, have been k2ed.
    welcome to the club.[/b]
    +1

his reason was for 3rd party tools, which he didnt do.. he used Z + R.... and they say his acc wont be unbanned, so it old him to spam the faggot k2 customer support tickets

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast